Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can’t stop thinking about Determinism

A

Allday

Banned
-
After watching some interviews of Sam Harris, now I keep questioning if our actions are actually set in stone from the beginning and we were never free. It makes me question if trying is even worth it, with determinism most likely being the case.

What’s the point in trying to fix myself if my future is basically a script?

It could be that fixing yourself is part of the path youre meant to take to the future thats set for you. That youre meant to have a better life than this and that you will get it eventually

ur only real choices r ur color of shirt, buddi boyo

i had this phase but got over it by just viewing it as "im just an observer"

It could be that fixing yourself is part of the path youre meant to take to the future thats set for you. That youre meant to have a better life than this and that you will get it eventually
LifeFuel.

that's retarded. if you don't know the things you are going to do it's as if you do have control. nothing is going to physically control your body no matter what you do

Youre thinking too deep