Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i cant stop slapping myself in the face

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
thinking about the time in 2016 when i didnt have a credit card and i told my stupid mum to put 500 of my own money into the fucking bitcoin, and she said it was a scam and refused to do so, FUCK now i am completely broke NEET. fuck it all. i wouldve easily had 100k+ by now if i saved it. fuck it all. FUCKING BITCH !!!!!!!!

thinking about the time in 2016 when i didnt have a credit card and i told my stupid mum to put 500 of my own money into the fucking bitcoin, and she said it was a scam and refused to do so, FUCK now i am completely broke NEET. fuck it all. i wouldve easily had 100k+ by now if i saved it. fuck it all. FUCKING BITCH !!!!!!!!
Bich u stupid. If everyone put money in bitcoin bacj then nobody wouldve gotten rich. So stfu and treat your mama well. Cose if u dont imma do it for u :feelsLSD:

Bich u stupid. If everyone put money in bitcoin bacj then nobody wouldve gotten rich. So stfu and treat your mama well. Cose if u dont imma do it for u :feelsLSD:
Yeah but they didn't? I would've had at least a couple thousand if she wasn't so neurotic and used my money to invest in bitcoin

Yeah but they didn't? I would've had at least a couple thousand if she wasn't so neurotic and used my money to invest in bitcoin
I said it also to mah mama but she called it a scam. Now if every mama listened to their tendie son bitcoin would never rise like it did now

I said it also to mah mama but she called it a scam. Now if every mama listened to their tendie son bitcoin would never rise like it did now
I had just turned 16 at the time and had no credit card, I offered her my own money to invest but she refused. She is at fault you sad reddit faggot.

your moms a stupid whore you could have been rich right now

Fakecel trait: loving your mom

Thinking of crypto always makes me sad because I had many opportunities similar to this and didn't follow through.

Thinking of crypto always makes me sad because I had many opportunities similar to this and didn't follow through.
It's a SCAM BROOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

OP, the story is sad but maybe you can invest in something else. Ever heard of Monero?

Go be a troll someplace else.

your moms a stupid whore you could have been rich right now

Could've been, should've been, would've been.... Yes, in hindsight, it's easy to say that one should've invested in bitcoin, but who knew it's gonna be huge in a few years. The vast majority of new market gigs never succeed.

15599 1

I had just turned 16 at the time and had no credit card, I offered her my own money to invest but she refused. She is at fault you sad reddit faggot.
Reddit faggot :feelsdevil:

The one who truely is at fault is your grandma for birthing such an incompetent woman
Fakecel trait: loving your mom
Hate your grandma
Ur mom got raped by chad

Reddit faggot :feelsdevil:

The one who truely is at fault is your grandma for birthing such an incompetent woman

Hate your grandma
Ur mom got raped by chad
Everyone is at fault!!!

We all could have been billionaires with the right investments, thinking about it does not help.
Yes, but I was actually researching crypto back in 2015 but kept procrastinating and not investing in any btc or alt coins. I was thinking about buying chainlink in 2016, and now it went x100 since then.

I sold 220k ADA last year for 15 cents. I sold 1 BTC last year at 10k. I could have bought a house without a mortgage if I kept my crypto. Shit happens, I needed money back then. Learn to live with it. You should learn to cope with shit like this, especially as an incel. Life will kick you down a million times before you can stand up.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnlPtaPxXfc

I agree, that's why I'm trying to make the best of it by taking gymmaxxing seriously. So I can cope and pretend I'd never be motivated to gymmax if I was a millionaire, and would possibly be cucked.

Autistic trait tbh