Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't stop getting angry whenever I remember that nothing in this world is earned

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
Every time I'm reminded of it I just can't help but experience a brief surge of anger.

Right fucking now...there are people out there with lives 1000x better than yours that had everything handed over to them for no reason. They were born pretty, rich, etc.

This would be less soul-crushing if people at least respected you for the things you try to do in life, for being a decent person, etc. But literally, nobody cares. Nobody cares when some sub-human 'does the right thing', goes to school, or whatever bullshit. A talentless OnlyFans model has 99999999x the level of social prestige you ever will in your entire miserable worthless cancer AIDS infested piece of shit existence.

Jfl even 'personality' is bullshit and a meme people only react to what you look/sound like.

This would be less soul-crushing if people at least respected you for the things you try to do in life, for being a decent person, etc. But literally, nobody cares
:feelsbadman::cryfeels:

True, it's just cucks who think they can get something out of hard work, it's mostly things out of your control that decide your future at last if you look shit, you get shit in life

You have one life - and "God" cursed you with subhuman genetics...

i wish i was borna rich chad , big ass goon like yakiboy or a bad bitch pawg with a million dollar instagram and people wanting to buy my used underwear :cryfeels:

tuff :feelsrope: