Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Worst thing in this world is to sub5 and black living in Africa

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

walking corpse
Worst thing in this world is being a sub5, short, blackcel and living in Africa, you literally have zero ways of ascending and you can't cope with anything like ancestral lineage like White sub5s, MENA sub5s or stoicmaxxing like Asian sub5s. If you're a sub5 curry at least you have some doors left to ascend, although most are extreme and aren't worth it. At least the doors are open nonetheless; you could geomaxx in Africa (just dont be black in Africa), although its a dumb idea that hardly anyone considers, geomaxxing in Africa isn't that popular because sheboons have the lowest SMV and the risk of getting AIDS, however many sub5 rice and curry have ascended in Africa. You could also risk getting cucked by going to curryland and passportmaxxing a foid if you still have connections to the motherland.

However, if you're sub5, short, black and living in Africa there's literally ZERO options, no arrange marriage, no geomaxxing, no weird niches, literally zero doors open for you, plus its most likely you'll be low IQ as well so you won't be able to moneymaxx through studymaxxing hard like a Ricecel would, life will be full of torture from start to finish. You can't cope with your lineage because all it will remind you of is it being full of slavery and getting cucked by every other major race on this planet, there is absolutely zero copes out there for you as a sub5, short blackcel living in Africa.

Brutal as fuck. I NEVER feel bad for normies, I never feel bad for others in general and I don't feel bad for most incels here since they have it much better than me, but this is one group I feel quite bad for.

Last edited:
Nah, black women most of the time prefer blacks themeselves, I don’t think I as a curry would experience any ascension in African countries, but I have a kink for sheeboons though. I wish I could geomaxx to east Africa tbh. But blacks can cope with bbc while curries are bottom of the bartel

Glad I'm not a nigger, I'd rope if i was low iq niggers that ended up in slavery

Worst thing in this world is being a sub5, short, blackcel and living in Africa, you literally have zero ways of ascending and you can't cope with anything like ancestral lineage like White sub5s, MENA sub5s or stoicmaxxing like Asian sub5s. If you're a sub5 curry at least you have some doors left to ascend, although most are extreme and aren't worth it. At least the doors are open nonetheless; you could geomaxx in Africa (just dont be black in Africa), although its a dumb idea that hardly anyone considers, geomaxxing in Africa isn't that popular because sheboons have the lowest SMV and the risk of getting AIDS, however many sub5 rice and curry have ascended in Africa. You could also risk getting cucked by going to curryland and passportmaxxing a foid if you still have connections to the motherland.

However, if you're sub5, short, black and living in Africa there's literally ZERO options, no arrange marriage, no geomaxxing, no weird niches, literally zero doors open for you, plus its most likely you'll be low IQ as well so you won't be able to moneymaxx through studymaxxing hard like a Ricecel would, life will be full of torture from start to finish. You can't cope with your lineage because all it will remind you of is it being full of slavery and getting cucked by every other major race on this planet, there is absolutely zero copes out there for you as a sub5, short blackcel living in Africa.

Brutal as fuck. I NEVER feel bad for normies, I never feel bad for others in general and I don't feel bad for most incels here since they have it much better than me, but this is one group I feel quite bad for.
Africans aren't cucked like African Americans bruh. They have strong traditional cultures and values especially if they are Muslims. All they need is a good source of income and wife guranteed.

Nah, black women most of the time prefer blacks themeselves, I don’t think I as a curry would experience any ascension in African countries, but I have a kink for sheeboons though. I wish I could geomaxx to east Africa tbh. But blacks can cope with bbc while curries are bottom of the bartel
My Engineer/Sailor uncle married a Black Zulu woman from South Africa. They even have a daughter.

Africans aren't cucked like African Americans bruh. They have strong traditional cultures and values especially if they are Muslims. All they need is a good source of income and wife guranteed.
I mean the sub5 short ones (have to be both sub5 and short, not just one of them), you can't ascend at all

At least short sub5s of other races have the options to geomaxx, even if they don't do it they at least have the clarity of knowing someone is willing to fuck them for their money/race, but if you're a short black sub5 then there's nowwhere to geomaxx or pull some stunt to ascend

dating apsp probably isnt as common in there. I don't think inceldom is a big problem

dating apsp probably isnt as common in there. I don't think inceldom is a big problem
Even locations that aren't affected by Globohomo, there will be incels as the male ratio is always more at birth. A lesser amount of incels, but incels present nonetheless.

Even locations that aren't affected by Globohomo, there will be incels as the male ratio is always more at birth. A lesser amount of incels, but incels present nonetheless.
Incels are unavoidablae in a society but these non globohomo (shithole, honestly) places are much eaiser for dating.