Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't stop crying

Buford Williams

Buford Williams

KHHV
★★
I've already posted a thread about this, but I just can't let it go because every day I think about teen love, and it angers me that I missed out on it
now I will never experience true love, where you don't need to worry about paying bills and all you do all day is fuck your jb girlfriend
it truly is a beautiful experience, and it fucking angers me that I never experience it.
I just fucking Can't bro. I'm fucking crying as I write this. Teen love only comes once, and now I'm too old to experience it.
just imagine yourself back in middle/high school with your JB girlfriend holding hands with you wherever you go and she leans closer to you and whispers to your ear saying "My parents won't be home today, so come to my place teehee"
you go to her place and she opens the door without you even getting the chance to even knock because she has been waiting for you. She rushes to you and gives you a big hug. you could feel her warm, soft breasts while she hugged you then she grabbed you by the hand, and took you to her room with tears in her eyes because of how happy she was to see you.
fuck bro I just can't c hjcejhobfcjh fhjfdhjodchj dkj pdq[lkqd[lndcqhuud

Last edited:
Brutal mr Buford, it's funny how you have the same last name as @Vermilioncore are you related to him?

@Vermilioncore please unc comeback in the forum, I want you here rather than there

Brutal mr Buford, it's funny how you have the same last name as @Vermilioncore are you related to him?
if he is a subhuman then yea good chance we share the same blood

I've already posted a thread about this, but I just can't let it go because every day I think about teen love, and it angers me that I missed out on it
now I will never experience true love, where you don't need to worry about paying bills and all you do all day is fuck your jb girlfriend
it truly is a beautiful experience, and it fucking angers me that I never experience it.
I just fucking Can't bro. I'm fucking crying as I write this. Teen love only comes once, and now I'm too old to experience it.
just imagine yourself back in middle/high school with your JB girlfriend holding hands with you wherever you go and she leans closer to you and whispers to your ear saying "My parents won't be home today, so come to my place teehee"
you go to her place and she opens the door without you even getting the chance to even knock because she has been waiting for you. She rushes to you and gives you a big hug. you could feel her warm, soft breasts while she hugged you then she grabbed you by the hand, and took you to her room with tears in her eyes because how happy she is to see you,
brutal..:feelsbadman:

hey chin up
eventually

you will be so old and jaded

you won't even be able to cry!

you go to her place and she opens the door without you even getting the chance to even knock because she has been waiting for you. She rushes to you and gives you a big hug. you could feel her warm, soft breasts while she hugged you then she grabbed you by the hand, and took you to her room with tears in her eyes because of how happy she was to see you.
Thanks for the free suifuel man, appreciate it.......

Mogs me for being able to cry

It's ok, you are not alone!

Oh well...

Better luck next time brother