Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't start my day without coffee

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
I am completely dependent on coffee to wake me up in the morning. Without my morning strong cup pf espresso I feel low energy, dull and unmotivated the entire day until I consume some adrenalizing bean juice. I am addicted to it I am half dead without it. I am so addicted to it that I even carry instant coffee sachets every time I travel. It's ober. Anyone else like me? @Ron.Belgrade

I am completely dependent on coffee to wake me up in the morning. Without my morning strong cup pf espresso I feel low energy, dull and unmotivated the entire day until I consume some adrenalizing bean juice. I am addicted to it I am half dead without it. I am so addicted to it that I even carry instant coffee sachets every time I travel. It's ober. Anyone else like me? @Ron.Belgrade
fuck yes

coffee and ciggie in the morning, standard :feelsthink:

Jew drink
True sometimes if I don't have I get one from Tim Hortons nearby. I'm not a coffee enthusiast or anything that spends a lot of money on coffee.

No coffee No carbonated drink No alcohol

Only standing with the help of purified lake water

I almost wish I had that problem.
Caffeine has no effect on me so I can never use it for an energy boost.

I can’t start my day without a fap