Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't stand seeing dykes everywhere

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
this is pissing me to a whole new level now, I seriously can't leave my goddamn house for a walk without stumbling into another of these nasty creatures

ffs these disgusting butches are literally everywhere, god knows how many of them are out there if we consider the ones who aren't showing off their cringe masculine-ish behavior and outfits.

I'm HATING living in this country, I HATE this stupid city full of degenerate pieces of shit, I'm fed up with these dykes

Why is Brazil full of dykes?

Most foids are only lesbian because they still wait for Chad.

Why is Brazil full of dykes?
idk they seem to be spurting out of the ground or smth, it's really unbearable at this point, I want to leave this hellhole asap :feelsUnreal:

i hate fags in general

Yes. Especially the thoroughly-used ones.

11180322 856934421064166 4880971501540113112 n

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 19 36 35

Where you see them the most? I don't see many on the streets, but when I go to malls, it's full of them

Where you see them the most? I don't see many on the streets, but when I go to malls, it's full of them
downtown they're by hundreds

but nowadays it's literally everywhere, even nearby my house. It must be my city or smth, it's just gross

I feel bad for you, brazil is such a shithole I only wish it to chad

I want to put my finger in a leaky dyke

When dick is low value and abundant and the price of vagina is sky high this is basically natural order