Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't stand it anymore

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
All i wanted was a normal life with a girl. I wanted to have a childhood, but bullies and other students made that impossible. I remember every insult and soul crushing moment from school, even till now. I'm just ignored, it's like I don't really exist. I've never had friends, been invited anywhere, or even comforted. I understand im ugly but to get excluded from everything, not just girls, leaves me wondering why I'm almost 26 and I haven't killed myself. I'm just ranting but i didn't get to live, not even once. :cryfeels:

The speed of youth is fast, to say the least.

I'm a year younger than you and in pretty much the same situation. I used to make promises to myself to kill myself if my life doesn't improve until a certain date, but I never went through with it. Every day is psychological torture. This is what living is like for low-status males in 2020. It's disgusting.

If you cannot stand it...

sit down! Because....

It doesn't get any better than this!

These are the "good times."

Bon temps, 'mi!

You have to find copes to help you through the day.