Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cant stand internet anymore. Everything is redditfied in such a way to keep you obv pacified and dumbed down. Even suppsosedly "deep" videos.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
I cant even think of anything real to say cause im so pissed off right now. Ever since the normie invasion of the internet (which i would argue went full on by 2015/16) things are getting ever more pacified, dumbed down, dull, moronic unwatchable crap for anyone with more than 2 brain cells.

Even the supposedly food for thought, "deep" content that tries to analyse anything with any seriousness is soo fucking pc they cant even scratch the surface of whats actually going on.

Trying to make a normie do any meaningful thing is like trying to teach an ant quantum physics.

Yeah, thanks tot he supreme jew Steve Jobs (may his eternal soul burn in hell) and the invention of the iPhone, normies swarming the web like locusts have ruined it, its unironically ovER for internetcels

Never disobey your programming. :fbi:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back