Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't stand being Indian

Gaiamon

Gaiamon

Greycel
My DNA is a prison that bounds me to Incedom, even though I keep clean, use deoderent, speak with a formal Australian accent, don't act like an indian and adopt a good haircut. Women probably think I'm a creep and a "bobs and vagene guy". It is incredibily frustrasting

You live in Chadaustralia what did you expect, one of the most anti-incel countries.

Moneymaxx and fly to SEA which is close to Chadstralia, your accent will give you a western halo.

Just SkinBleachmaxx bro
Capture 4

you need to embrace your nature.

first things first you should go outside and take a shit on the sidewalk.
while doing so you need to write to every female contact that you have in your phone: show me your boobs pls, then send a dickpic.
it will unlock your curry magic powers.
ascend to a higher state of being.

-Being curry
-Live in Chadstralia

Double kill

Just LDAR bro. That's it. There are so many negative connotations to being Indian, it's crazy. Indians have never harmed anyone and are mostly nice to everyone they meet... but we're just ugly. That's all it is.

Get plastic surgery, or LDAR.

Worst than being an indian, is having an indian accept in English speaking countries. So you are still pretty lucky.

Is it just me, or is indian accent the most annoying shit ever?

Take it from a curry, unless you're a Chadpreet, you're not getting anything. Either betabuxx or wait for an arranged marriage.

tbh the only thing that really is going for me in life is the fact that im not indian.

Being Indian is awful. It's on par with having a bad face.

Indian food is so fucking good

Take it from a curry, unless you're a Chadpreet, you're not getting anything. Either betabuxx or wait for an arranged marriage.

Arranged Marrage is worse, I give up my life completely to someone I have not met and can't have a child that will fit into to white culture properly

It's not your race, it's your face, frame and height.

No one "bobs end vachene" to Chadpreet

Arranged Marrage is worse, I give up my life completely to someone I have not met and can't have a child that will fit into to white culture properly
Be like the rest of us and find a cope. I can "fit in" as a "separate, but equal" only. We say that this sort of rascism is gone and it is on paper, but not at all socially.

you need to embrace your nature.

first things first you should go outside and take a shit on the sidewalk.
while doing so you need to write to every female contact that you have in your phone: show me your boobs pls, then send a dickpic.
it will unlock your curry magic powers.
ascend to a higher state of being.
lol or write article and videos in Hindi to ur people to stop embarassing themselves. Wear deodorant.......stop send pics pls BS

oh you don't want indian women (so why autralian foid should want indian men ?)

Indian food is so fucking good
Yesterday I went to an Indian restaurant with my family and the waiter served me cups of tea and water that were only 3/4ths full. He did this purposefully and I can only surmise that my incel demeanor offended him. It just goes to show how genetically inferior men won't get sympathy from anybody, even from other inferiors.

Yesterday I went to an Indian restaurant with my family and the waiter served me cups of tea and water that were only 3/4ths full. He did this purposefully and I can only surmise that my incel demeanor offended him. It just goes to show how genetically inferior men won't get sympathy from anybody, even from other inferiors.
Was the waiter curry? If so maybe he was signalling solidarity with the incel movement

Never began for curries.

leave chadstralia immediately else you'll never stand a chance bruh

You guys also are incredibly hairy

My DNA is a prison that bounds me to Incedom, even though I keep clean, use deoderent, speak with a formal Australian accent, don't act like an indian and adopt a good haircut. Women probably think I'm a creep and a "bobs and vagene guy". It is incredibily frustrasting
Just dont be curry theory.
I'm not extremly ugly, and I'm 5'6
Bro its fucking over sorry. 5'6 curries in India have no chance to ascend, let alone curries in Chadstralia.

You should arrangedmarriage cope or rope imo.
and can't have a child that will fit into to white culture properly
You yourself will never fit into white culture properly wtf are talking about man...forget about your non existant child, think of your own survival first.

Last edited:
Are you at least smart?

I had two indian roommates, one was incel and suicidal, the other isn’t and has a white gf

The non incel one have green eyes and good jawline and NT

What's your height

During one of my travels I saw one short Indian guy with a western 5/10 girl. Quite rare but it is possible, for Indians every westers girl is hot. Don't ask me how he get that managed, haha.

i hate being a brown guy in australia. white people do not fuck with us at all no matter what and theyre racist as fuck but dont show it. at best ive seen indian guys be friends with normies/low tier white. being brown here its pretty much game over. and the indian girls CRAVE the anglo white male cock so badly too

i hate being a brown guy in australia. white people do not fuck with us at all no matter what and theyre racist as fuck but dont show it. at best ive seen indian guys be friends with normies/low tier white. being brown here its pretty much game over. and the indian girls CRAVE the anglo white male cock so badly too
You are right, all I see are girls virtue signalling but have chads on thier arms. It's complete bullshit.

You are right, all I see are girls virtue signalling but have chads on thier arms. It's complete bullshit.
these leftist whores virtue signal everything but i am yet to see one that is not fucking a generic white chadlite fuckboy

Do u think I have a better chance in America?
No dawg go back to India I’m sorry. It’s bad here not only for curries but anyone from Asia. Including Pakis. Especially if you’re short

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back