Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can’t sleep

A

Alessio

[UWSL]Why did I have to born so subhuman? What other fucking species gets insomnia THIS badly at only 19?! When I checked in at doctor, most people sharing the same illness were men in their 40s/30s. GIGA fakecel if you have no serious mental health issues.[/UWSL]

I didn’t sleep for exactly three days and recently I managed to only get five hours of sleep. My eyesight’s killing me. My head hurts. I’m on the verge of constantly gaining weight thanks to these Jewish pills.
None of you fuckers know how terrifying it actually is to have insomnia. Like it’s legitimately a fucked up thing. Joker had insomnia. Tyler Durden had insomnia. Travis Bickle had insomnia. Look where they all are now. Are we insomniacs the truest of the trucels?!

i had such severe insomnia once that i practically didn't sleep for 10 days. i almost died.

try vigorous exercise and take ambien. it helped me.

i had such severe insomnia once that i practically didn't sleep for 10 days. i almost died.

try vigorous exercise and take ambien. it helped me.

Jesus fuck man, my highest record was 5 and I was starting to hallucinate cobwebs at the end. How did you survive 10 days???

[UWSL]I used to do yoga until I noticed there was very little result. Chad only exercise.[/UWSL]

Sorry brocel, i cant imagine how its like.

:cryfeels:

sorry fren :cryfeels:

:feelsrope:

on the bright side it might make your eyes smaller, try to huntereyesmaxx

Jesus fuck man, my highest record was 5 and I was starting to hallucinate cobwebs at the end. How did you survive 10 days???

[UWSL]I used to do yoga until I noticed there was very little result. Chad only exercise.[/UWSL]
i have bipolar disorder as well. yoga and meditation only helps if in a more stable mindset. when i have racing thoughts and extreme anxiety, only thing that helped me was very vigourous exercise, benzos and ambien. i also take zyprexa + fluoxetin

I'm sorry, bro. When I had chickenpox last year, I had insomnia too, but only for two days until I bought sleeping pills.

on the bright side it might make your eyes smaller, try to huntereyesmaxx

Chad can get hunter eyes when his eyes shrink, I’ll just look like a combo of rice and kebab. :feelsree::feelsree:

i have bipolar disorder as well. yoga and meditation only helps if in a more stable mindset. when i have racing thoughts and extreme anxiety, only thing that helped me was very vigourous exercise, benzos and ambien. i also take zyprexa + fluoxetin

I also take fluoxetine. I’m so subhuman that my body still has a hard time adapting to the jewpills, so I still feel nauseous at times when I’m taking them. :feelsUnreal:

Yeah same ,try to sleep whenever you like bro that’s the way or don’t sleep for 24 hours ,I mostly do that

I was like you when I was younger in your age