Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't sleep

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Long time since I had one of those episodes where I feel such despair and hopelessness inside myself that I can't think about anything but ending my life.

I have been doing just fine recently since I'm taking jewpills, damn I even forgot how excruciating this feeling is.

I don't seem to be able to cope with shit, I just feel miserably hopeless, it hurts. So many things on my mind now, I'm getting old, how many things I missed... I'm so broken...

I remember now how things used to be, what a hell...

Sorry for this thread that's the only way I found to cope with this I am alone at bed, writing down what I feel helps me relax for some reason...

I'm scared that I'm so broken that now even if my problems go away tonight I may feel anything close to happiness...

brootal ssri pill.
This might fuck up your natural levels I think as your body tries to maintain homeostasis.
And end up worst up than you started.

Be careful.

i took that and almost got sent to a psych ward because i went into a psychosis. jew pills seriously fuck you up bro smoke weed or something its way better

Brootal, I'm taking cipralex currently

i took that and almost got sent to a psych ward because i went into a psychosis. jew pills seriously fuck you up bro smoke weed or something its way better

Weed can also leads to psychosis then DPDR

brootal ssri pill.
This might fuck up your natural levels I think as your body tries to maintain homeostasis.
And end up worst up than you started.

Be careful.
jesus it's over then

I was on the verge of suicide, started taking these pills cuz I had no hope and also brutal anhedonia

lol dude what happened

You need ideal trazodone
do you take this one? tell me more brocel

Brootal, I'm taking cipralex currently
it fucking sucks bro, but I just can't imagine going back to the hell I was experiencing before taking these pills

ngl I kinda miss that hyper numb feeling I've got once I started it but over time idk, eventually you lose a little bit of it

do you take this one? tell me more brocel

I was on long term two years ago but stopped. Some months ago I had insomnia and something I don't know how to describe if was psychosis or other thing, however I lost control and tried to overdose and mixed trazodone with a cocktail of meds, things didn't end well.

Trazodone is an old tetracyclic antidepressant. It's far superior compared to new antidepressants (i.e SSRI's).

I was on long term two years ago but stopped. Some months ago I had insomnia and something I don't know how to describe if was psychosis or other thing, however I lost control and tried to overdose and mixed trazodone with a cocktail of meds, things didn't end well.

Trazodone is an old tetracyclic antidepressant. It's far superior compared to new antidepressants (i.e SSRI's).
but how you felt back then? Did it improve your mood? Also did it improve your mood post quitting?

but how you felt back then? Did it improve your mood? Also did it improve your mood post quitting?

Well, the most noticeable effect of trazodone is hyper realistic dreams. Yes it does improve mood. Post quitting no, it's not addictive at all neither has long term effects due to its fast unbinding of neurotransmitters and short half life (7 hours).

Well, the most noticeable effect of trazodone is hyper realistic dreams. Yes it does improve mood. Post quitting no, it's not addictive at all neither has long term effects due to its fast unbinding of neurotransmitters and short half life (7 hours).
It seems very different from Prozac which has quite a long half life (like weeks long). So you are still depressed?

It seems very different from Prozac which has quite a long half life (like weeks long). So you are still depressed?

Yeah Prozac has a half life of 1~3 days. I don't see drugs with long half life as a good thing at all.

If I'm still depressed? at this point I think I'll always be, however due to all damage I become kinda of numb.

Yeah Prozac has a half life of 1~3 days. I don't see drugs with long half life as a good thing at all.

If I'm still depressed? at this point I think I'll always be, however due to all damage I become kinda of numb.
That's sad man, but I feel you on that. Sometimes I think I'll never fix this thing as well, the damage is done.

jesus it's over then

I was on the verge of suicide, started taking these pills cuz I had no hope and also brutal anhedonia
ever tried psychadellics?