Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't sleep because my teenage life is long over

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I'm 28 and this just hurts me so much. Whenever I see teenagers on street or in a bus I just want to be one of them. But no, I was never allowed to be young wild and free. When I watch teenage facebook and instagram profiles I just die inside. Tbh I don't care about adulthood and life after thirty. If I could choose I would be a teen again, and then commit suicide before I'm 20. I just feel like an alien, I want to be a teenager forever. Teen life, all those nice moments and freedom is the only thing I ever wanted.

Childhood and teenage years are living, adulthood is just existing.

I'm 28 and this just hurts me so much. Whenever I see teenagers on street or in a bus I just want to be one of them. But no, I was never allowed to be young wild and free. When I watch teenage facebook and instagram profiles I just die inside. Tbh I don't care about adulthood and life after thirty. If I could choose I would be a teen again, and then commit suicide before I'm 20. I just feel like an alien, I want to be a teenager forever. Teen life, all those nice moments and freedom is the only thing I ever wanted.
brutally over. U need LUCID dreamz

"only losers peak in highschool. Real peaking is marrying an old used hag, making her shit out whores and slaving away for them in an office until you die so Chad can have a warm hole to put his dick inside :soy:!

Perhaps you should look into becoming a transager?

It's the latest craze for ugly old bastard freaks...

10 years younger than you and i honestly hate the thought of growing old

Hearing songs that are more than 4 years old makes me want to rope
I am not even kidding listening to this song in particular makes me wanna kill myself, it has so much nostalgia I was still a teenager 17 years old smoking weed with my friends and life was so carefree, after we become adults life is over it´s not even up for discussion there are no more carefree times once we grow up life is filled with responsibilities, we graduate school and friends move away and we will never hang out ever again, time start going extremely fast with no new experiences in "life" it´s just all about existing I can literally say I lived more in 3 month at 16 years old than I have in the last 5 years.

It's one thousand percent over.