Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't sleep and school is tomorrow

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
My thousand year itch is preventing me from sleeping. Damn my parents for giving me subhuman genes, they doomed to inceldom. I have uni classes very early tomorrow but I can't sleep and it's already very late.

FUCK MY PARENTS FOR GIVING ME ECZEMA, I WILL SUFFER FROM THE ITCHINESS 24/7 TILL THE DAY I DIE.

Brutal, is there no medication or anything? :feelshehe:

Skincels get the added benefit of not even being able to live in their own covering of flesh. :society:

I'm sure you've tried to find what causes your eczema, but have you tried switching your laundry detergent? I had eczema really fuckin bad as a kid and when we changed from basic Oxiclean to Ecos Free & Clear I no longer wanted to peel off my skin (after several long months of waiting for it to work). Hypoallergenic detergents can really make a difference if you're one of the lucky few