Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't see myself getting with a girl my age.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Zoomer girls are the purest ebodiment of the modern female. They've started dating at 12, had sex at 13-14, and had scores of boyfriends. Even if I somehow could make myself good enough to get with them, nothing is stopping them from getting bored with me or cheating on me.

In my experience they begin dating at 8 and fucking at 11

A femorrhoid my age (24) has taken so many dicks that she won't be able to pair-bond with me. And that makes any man willing to go for one a gigantic cuck.

I cant imagine getting any foid at this point, it feels surreal.

can we pls ban children from this site?

Yes zoomer foids probably had sex earlier than the millenials did. They also dress more like adults in their teens.

A femorrhoid my age (24) has taken so many dicks that she won't be able to pair-bond with me. And that makes any man willing to go for one a gigantic cuck.

Yeah i'm a 20 year old zoomer
it never began for sub 6 men in my generation

Zoomer girls are the purest ebodiment of the modern female. They've started dating at 12, had sex at 13-14, and had scores of boyfriends. Even if I somehow could make myself good enough to get with them, nothing is stopping them from getting bored with me or cheating on me.

I was 15 in 2000 and foids we’re having sex at 12, same with foids from 90s, 80s, 70s, 60s.

Blame the sexual revolution of the acid loving hippies, the idea of free love is pretty disgusting.

By the time foids reach their sophomore year of HS they already have more sexual experience than this entire incel forum put together will have in their lives :feelsrope: :blackpill:

How dare you speak of muh innocent little angels like that?! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: