Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I can't see girls over 16 as potential romantic partners

negativecel

negativecel

Officer
★★
They have already visited at least one dick, I think it’s unnecessary to talk about girls 18+ and 20+, I don’t understand how you can fall in love with a girl who had at least one boyfriend.

You're on thin ice friend, you're gonna get the @DeepSea special.

Personally, dont care about being in a relationship, I just want sex.

Personally, dont care about being in a relationship, I just want sex.
For sex, of course, I am attracted to girls of any age (ofс, not the oldest), but the thread is about romance

they're already roasties in their mid to late teens, getting with them just allows loser men to LARP and pretend that they didn't miss out on teen love, which is why normies hate these age gap relationships, even though it's just a sad LARP ultimately, you can't even have that
@negativecel
giga brutal

thats the truth foids will become sluts in best case scenario at 15 but usually at 14:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

They have already visited at least one dick, I think it’s unnecessary to talk about girls 18+ and 20+, I don’t understand how you can fall in love with a girl who had at least one boyfriend.
I honestly think that I would only have any chance in a relationship with a girl below 15. Foids over this age are already trained by society to hate incels and I prob wouldn’t be able to shape their personality.

Exactly they already start there sexual escapades from a very young age accumulating all different sorts of cum within that vagina :feelsUgh: