Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't see blood or any type of gore

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
Honestly man.

One of the people in my FFXIV free company sent me some gore video (didnt know it was gonna be gore), I had to fucking puke. I felt so fucking sick.
I am fine with it in movies and video games, but once it's the reality, I just can't watch it. It makes me feel sick.

I also can't see blood. Makes me feel super ill, also when it's my own blood. (like if you would cut yourself accidently with a kitchen knife or have your blood taken for medical reasons)

If I would drive somewhere, and I would see a car accident where someone is dying or really hurt, like bleeding and shit, I wouldn't know what to do. I would probably throw up or something.

From my perspective, I don't understand how some people can watch gore and be interested in it. It's disgusting man. I might be a pussy, but it's still disgusting to me. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

You gotta be like a phycopath from IT to watch gore ngl

Over for weak stomach cels

you're also a fuckin pussy

I know a guy who legit enjoys gore. I don't get it man. I legit think it's a psychopath trait.
100%, a normal person can't watch such things and not feel terrible.

I think you build up a tolerance over time.
But yeah, I also don't wanna look at the real hard stuff.

Honestly man.

One of the people in my FFXIV free company sent me some gore video (didnt know it was gonna be gore), I had to fucking puke. I felt so fucking sick.
I am fine with it in movies and video games, but once it's the reality, I just can't watch it. It makes me feel sick.

I also can't see blood. Makes me feel super ill, also when it's my own blood. (like if you would cut yourself accidently with a kitchen knife or have your blood taken for medical reasons)

If I would drive somewhere, and I would see a car accident where someone is dying or really hurt, like bleeding and shit, I wouldn't know what to do. I would probably throw up or something.

From my perspective, I don't understand how some people can watch gore and be interested in it. It's disgusting man. I might be a pussy, but it's still disgusting to me. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Don’t click on any @chudur-budur spoiler tags! :feelsUnreal:

If you can't handle then sight of gore than you must have a decent looking and symmetrical face...

I see gore whenever I look in the mirror.

Tbh me too that shit kinda sickens me after seeing someone dead it’s scares me. Like if i was a serial killer I’d hate to deal with the aftermath tbh

If you can't handle then sight of gore than you must have a decent looking and symmetrical face...

I see gore whenever I look in the mirror.
same brutal

Brutal, I can see it ngl