Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I can't remember the last time i showered

SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Will is sorrow
★★★★★
I have been so depressed lately that all I do is sit in my room and abuse alcohol. I can't remember the last time I showered, shaved, or brushed my teeth. And honestly I hate getting out of bed.

I have been wearing the same clothes for weeks, and I have trash stuffed all under my bed. This room feels like a prison, and I feel like I'm in hell.

I am awake until 12 around lunchtime, and then I sleep till 4 or 5 in the afternoon. All my dreams are nightmares, and my life is one as well.

I see no desire to do anything, and I remain in this constant state, alone, and unchanged.

Quite possibly forever

I've barely been taking care of myself either. Been skipping brushing my teeth and showering a lot and it makes me feel like a bigger piece of shit

Gigarelatable

Except the brushing though that's the only thing I do everyday

I think I haven't showered in about a month

Extremely relatable are we living the same life?

I've barely been taking care of myself either. Been skipping brushing my teeth and showering a lot and it makes me feel like a bigger piece of shit
I just sit and bask in the misery. :kys:

Gigarelatable

Except the brushing though that's the only thing I do everyday

I think I haven't showered in about a month
This must be a truecel trait or something lmao :feelskek:

Same i shower twice a month at most

Brutal ldarmaxxingpill.

I know to some extent how that feels, i spent 8-9 months basically laying down (either in my bedroom, personal room or in the sofa) doing jack shit. Didnt feel like doing nothing at all. Would either game for like 10hrs or do nothing at all. Would sleep in the morning, afternoon and night.

I also spent the last 2-3 weeks rotting in bed, wouldnt even leave my room to eat. Sleept like 12hrs everyday and also did jack shit. I do shower and brush my teeth tho, if i dont it just smeels not ok and i get unconfortable with it. I also started drinking almost everyday. Brutal man :feelsbadman:

Same i shower twice a month at most
It's honestly kind of sad how many people are going through the same thing. I can't find comfort in knowing that I am not alone because it just means there are others suffering as well.

Nigga is unconsciously currymaxing. He'll ascend in no time:chad:.

Brutal ldarmaxxingpill.

I know to some extent how that feels, i spent 8-9 months basically laying down (either in my bedroom, personal room or in the sofa) doing jack shit. Didnt feel like doing nothing at all. Would either game for like 10hrs or do nothing at all. Would sleep in the morning, afternoon and night.

I also spent the last 2-3 weeks rotting in bed, wouldnt even leave my room to eat. Sleept like 12hrs everyday and also did jack shit. I do shower and brush my teeth tho, if i dont it just smeels not ok and i get unconfortable with it. I also started drinking almost everyday. Brutal man :feelsbadman:
I'm sorry boyo. I understand how important it is to escape in your dreams. Sleep is the only time I feel at peace, and often times the dreams are anything but peaceful.

Nigga is unconsciously currymaxing. He'll ascend in no time:chad:.
Maybe if I don't shower long enough I too can acquire the infamous shit skin jfl

Is @VideoGameCoper okay? I haven't heard from him in a few days.

Is @VideoGameCoper okay? I haven't heard from him in a few days.
He hasn't recovered from this

I have been so depressed lately that all I do is sit in my room and abuse alcohol. I can't remember the last time I showered, shaved, or brushed my teeth. And honestly I hate getting out of bed.

I have been wearing the same clothes for weeks, and I have trash stuffed all under my bed. This room feels like a prison, and I feel like I'm in hell.

I am awake until 12 around lunchtime, and then I sleep till 4 or 5 in the afternoon. All my dreams are nightmares, and my life is one as well.

I see no desire to do anything, and I remain in this constant state, alone, and unchanged.

Quite possibly forever

View attachment 1286712
I had a streak where I didn't shower for like 4 months.

I shower 3 times a week now it's enough. I will shower 7 days a week when I try to ascend, otherwise its wasted energy.

He hasn't recovered from this
Just saw that shit now when going through my notifications. I took a 2 day break to try to get my sleep a little fixed and to do some stuff on our country property. Was in disbelief when I saw this shit :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: