Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't relate to media anymore

Yournotcolder

Yournotcolder

Mogged
★★★
I can't relate to protagonists of manga, TV shows, and movies anymore. They're all either fucking simps or retarded faggots. I'm obviously not gonna watch or read anything with a foid protagonist so when I read manga or watch things I'm looking for male ones. And they all fucking suck. It's the same woke liberal pussy dude who is shy and awkward. Sure I'm shy and awkward too but this shit is going too far

I've started reading manga with rapists or terrible main characters just to read something different. And they're way better. Reading something where the main character is a rapist or a mass murderer is so much more fun because at least it's different. I'm beginning to relate more and more to the ugly bastard in a hentai that wants to blackmail a woman or creep on them.

I've started reading manga with rapists or terrible main characters just to read something different. And they're way better. Reading something where the main character is a rapist or a mass murderer is so much more fun because at least it's different. I'm beginning to relate more and more to the ugly bastard in a hentai that wants to blackmail a woman or creep on them.
Recommend me some titles.

I can't relate to protagonists of manga, TV shows, and movies anymore. They're all either fucking simps or retarded faggots. I'm obviously not gonna watch or read anything with a foid protagonist so when I read manga or watch things I'm looking for male ones. And they all fucking suck. It's the same woke liberal pussy dude who is shy and awkward. Sure I'm shy and awkward too but this shit is going too far

watch kaiji 2007, good show

Read one punch man the protagonist is technically a mass-murderer too

you'll thank meee
In Love Cat GIF

Yea I agree I can't watch anime or TV shows anymore their lives are so divorced from my concept of reality that I just don't get it.

I would be on cloud 9 to be in the shoes of all of these protagonist but they're fretting over stupid shit. Like c'mon dawg.

They truly don't understand us. They TRULY do not understand us. Normies are in fluffy fairy cloud land, let me repeat, most normies NEVER EXPERIENCE MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES WHILST WE ARE BRAINROTTING FROM ISOLATION ERRRRGGGG

They say good art is made by those who have suffered, but 99% of normie art are made by faggy normies for faggy normies who can straddle the line between neuroatypical creativity whilst being NORMIE AS FUCK and pandering to your average normscum that has never experienced an iota of dread or existential suffering in their entire lives!!! Vanilla, all vanilla, vanilla as fuck. Normies idea of moral grayness is having an attractive chad say edgy shit and do morally reprehensible things knowing full well if such a chad were to do such shit in real life he would prolly just get his dick sucked so any and all moral dilemmas that stem from that sorta garbo is like-- what the fuck kinda crack normscum on to be displaying this shit as countercultural or progressive; normtards would not know counter-culture if it slapped them in the face as they sip on their lattes and corporately-endorsed anticultures like the lobotomized sheeple they are

Yea I agree I can't watch anime or TV shows anymore their lives are so divorced from my concept of reality that I just don't get it.

I would be on cloud 9 to be in the shoes of all of these protagonist but they're fretting over stupid shit. Like c'mon dawg.

They truly don't understand us. They TRULY do not understand us. Normies are in fluffy fairy cloud land, let me repeat, most normies NEVER EXPERIENCE MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES WHILST WE ARE BRAINROTTING FROM ISOLATION ERRRRGGGG

They say good art is made by those who have suffered, but 99% of normie art are made by faggy normies for faggy normies who can straddle the line between neuroatypical creativity whilst being NORMIE AS FUCK and pandering to your average normscum that has never experienced an iota of dread or existential suffering in their entire lives!!! Vanilla, all vanilla, vanilla as fuck. Normies idea of moral grayness is having an attractive chad say edgy shit and do morally reprehensible things knowing full well if such a chad were to do such shit in real life he would prolly just get his dick sucked so any and all moral dilemmas that stem from that sorta garbo is like-- what the fuck kinda crack normscum on to be displaying this shit as countercultural or progressive; normtards would not know counter-culture if it slapped them in the face as they sip on their lattes and corporately-endorsed anticultures like the lobotomized sheeple they are
Based

Watch Redo of Healer

Same here, now I mostly just watch action and survival movies, thinking myself a fighter

look into the novel "Reverend Insanity"

Every TV show has a gay Sex scene now :feelsrope: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

same. my mind has gone off the deep end. total detachment and disconnection.

We need more incel representation in media. Despite being 62% of the male population, we receive ZERO% of media representation. There's obviously systemic incelphobia that needs to be dismantled

Not all mangas have some dirty foid on it , I use to play escape from tarkov those days so I am out from the foid world for a time

Mogs me at watching shows. I don’t want to remember there are other people in the world living their lives, even as cartoons