Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Can't Relate To Anyone Who Feels "Loneliness" (I've Literally Never Felt It)

With my luck a stray bullet would fly straight through my skull before my feet could even touch the ground in Brazil as I get off of the plane lol.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Let’s go to Brazil amigo!

Unfortunately such will never come true for me, I have the same motivations but I live in a small apartment with my siblings and parents so you can imagine I don't get that much time to daydream or talk to myself and my siblings HAVE to sit with me at school or it looks weird even though I hate them so I guess I have to cope... fuck it.

I think there really is no hope for me, I didn't want it to be this way, this isn't my fault I was born this way in the same class as my siblings and this is why my sentences don't form properly, because I'm interrupted and at times I feel like no one's listening to my story well... because I'm used to my siblings listening to me.

I am an introvert but I still like talking to people, that's the whole reason why I am on this form
No one talks to me irl