Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't on 4chan anymore without getting banned

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
The wholes site is pozzed. Everything I do is against the rule now. I can't even post chink hate threads or the Chink EMP copypasta on /pol/. The only thing I can think is the chinks are mass-reporting it. It's not fucking off topic. Even better is when I go to a blue board, post anything that isn't hyperfocused on the board, and then get banned for offtopic.

Reddit is better than 4chan at this point.

hate crime now brocel.

You know its over when even 4chan bans you.

4chan is gay now. It became everything it used to mock. I miss the old days with all the raids and shitposting. It seems soon, no corner of the internet will be safe

If you post and make threads on 4chan you mog me

damn even 4chan going down the SJW shitter

Never been there

Can you link this chink emp thing here? I haven't seen or read it.

Can you link this chink emp thing here? I haven't seen or read it.
ENGAGING THE CHINK EMP
动态网自由门天安门天安门法轮功李洪志Free Tibet 六四天安门事件The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安门大屠杀The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派斗争The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大跃进政策The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人权Human Rights 民运Democratization 自由Freedom 独立Independence 多党制Multi-party system 台湾台湾Taiwan Formosa 中华民国Republic of China 西藏土伯特唐古特Tibet 达赖喇嘛Dalai Lama 法轮功Falun Dafa 新疆维吾尔自治区The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 诺贝尔和平奖Nobel Peace Prize 刘暁波Liu Xiaobo 民主言论思想反共反革命抗议运动骚乱暴乱骚扰扰乱抗暴平反维权示威游行李洪志法轮大法大法弟子强制断种强制堕胎民族净化人体实验肃清胡耀邦赵紫阳魏京生王丹还政于民和平演变激流中国北京之春大纪元时报评论共产党 独裁 专制 压制 统一 监视 镇压 迫害 侵略 掠夺 破坏 拷问 屠杀 活摘器官 诱拐 买卖人口 游进 走私 毒品 卖淫 春画 赌博 六合彩 天安门 天安门 法轮功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 刘晓波动态网自由门

ENGAGING THE CHINK EMP
动态网自由门天安门天安门法轮功李洪志Free Tibet 六四天安门事件The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安门大屠杀The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派斗争The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大跃进政策The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人权Human Rights 民运Democratization 自由Freedom 独立Independence 多党制Multi-party system 台湾台湾Taiwan Formosa 中华民国Republic of China 西藏土伯特唐古特Tibet 达赖喇嘛Dalai Lama 法轮功Falun Dafa 新疆维吾尔自治区The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 诺贝尔和平奖Nobel Peace Prize 刘暁波Liu Xiaobo 民主言论思想反共反革命抗议运动骚乱暴乱骚扰扰乱抗暴平反维权示威游行李洪志法轮大法大法弟子强制断种强制堕胎民族净化人体实验肃清胡耀邦赵紫阳魏京生王丹还政于民和平演变激流中国北京之春大纪元时报评论共产党 独裁 专制 压制 统一 监视 镇压 迫害 侵略 掠夺 破坏 拷问 屠杀 活摘器官 诱拐 买卖人口 游进 走私 毒品 卖淫 春画 赌博 六合彩 天安门 天安门 法轮功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 刘晓波动态网自由门
Haha, I assume that automatically cuts off their Internet access.

I left it a while ago after r9k was invaded by trannies & gays.

Holy shit, it looks like /pol/ is just CHINA STRONK and chink hate threads for the past 24 hours. I think I pissed off the piss skins.

When I even slightly insinuated women being responsible for their own safety I was called incel and told kys to death. Furries, Trannies, Femboys and White Supremacists who ironically talk about muh yellow fever. The place is newfag heaven.

Last edited:
4chan is gay now. It became everything it used to mock. I miss the old days with all the raids and shitposting. It seems soon, no corner of the internet will be safe
Yes, /r9k/ is overrun by trannies, /pol/ has long lost it's glory (it's full of Trump shills and shitty baiting/shilling), even /b/ doesn't entertain me anymore, 8kun is a far too repetitive honey pot for glowies (without the fun factor in other edgy places), wizchan is at least decent to some degree. And these are even the most based platforms in the Internet (apart from this forum and other incelosphere forums) - which can really make someone sad.

I never liked the format of 4chan and those boards.

The wholes site is pozzed. Everything I do is against the rule now. I can't even post chink hate threads or the Chink EMP copypasta on /pol/. The only thing I can think is the chinks are mass-reporting it. It's not fucking off topic. Even better is when I go to a blue board, post anything that isn't hyperfocused on the board, and then get banned for offtopic.

Happens to platforms when they go big enough. You just have to jump off the mainstream train.

Yes, /r9k/ is overrun by trannies, /pol/ has long lost it's glory (it's full of Trump shills and shitty baiting/shilling), even /b/ doesn't entertain me anymore, 8kun is a far too repetitive honey pot for glowies (without the fun factor in other edgy places), wizchan is at least decent to some degree. And these are even the most based platforms in the Internet (apart from this forum and other incelosphere forums) - which can really make someone sad.
theres consumeproduct that website is pretty based

I've basically confirmed it. /pol/ has been sold to the chinese. Certain anti-chinese phrases will get you banned for no reason and calling out certain ongoing chinese operations will get your threads autosaged or dumped off of the front page.

Last edited:
I've been permanently banned there since like 2015/2016 or so so I just never went back
shitty site went to hell when they banned all the cp and gore and doxxing threads

Pretty much everyone has been banned on 4chan at least once.
It's pretty much a rite of passage
shitty site went to hell when they banned all the cp and gore and doxxing threads
true

XD

4chan ramped up moderation after it got flooded with normies and redditors after gamergate and later the 2016 US elections