Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't NEET anymore

HotDogCel

HotDogCel

12 Gauging > roping
★★★★★
I know most of you don't give a shit so don't bother typing dnr
It is over, I was working last year until april, then I stopped, I couldn't bear my colleagues that were mocking me next to me. I were vaping during a break outside of the warehouse and I saw my coworkers grouped at a few metters. I hear one of them say something about me (idk what he said but it was about me), and I see the whole group laughing looking at me. It was the first time their mocking had gone this far. Usually, they would avoid me, give me strange looks, one would hold back laughter as I passed by, another would whisper something... But this time, it had gone too far, so I said, "What did you say, asshole?" while looking at all of them with a threatening glare. I don't even know how I managed to say something like that, but the repeated physical strain from manual labor uninhibited a guy like me. After that, my team leader, who was among them, asked me to calm down, and I went home. Just like in my childhood, this act of rebellion didn’t help me, and they just found a good reason to hate me. The situation quickly deteriorated, and by the end of the month, a final argument erupted between me and my team leader leading to an 'almost physical fight' that a guy from another team came to stop. I immediatly got fired by the administration.

Now here I am, forced to go back to work, and I'd clearly rather die than start being a slave again without any goal, without any reason to make the slightest effort. I think this is my last week in this hell. I'm going to try to find a way to overcome my survival instinct. At worst, if I can't manage that, I'll find another job, and it will be the last bit of suicidfuel I need to overcome my fear of death.

Good Luck man, hope you can at least wageslave in peace. :feelsbadman:

NEETbuxx pays muh. Not having that toxic workplace abuse.
Make that your past, not future.

IMG 4078
IMG 2988

(BRK/B)

Good luck finding a good non wagieslavery job

Dnr.

Jk hope the wage slaving is easier this time.

At worst, if I can't manage that, I'll find another job, and it will be the last bit of suicidfuel I need to overcome my fear of death.
That's how I look at it if they force me back in the cagie. Time to rope I guess!