Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can’t moderate my alcohol intake

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
I just can’t moderate my liquor. After I start drinking couple beers I keep drinking. I have feeling to get zammed way more.
And I’m wondering are there some people thaT can actually moderate, cause I drink by myself

I just can’t moderate my liquor. After I start drinking couple beers I keep drinking. I have feeling to get zammed way more.
And I’m wondering are there some people thaT can actually moderate, cause I drink by myself
my weakness is smirnoff ice + fanta

I am smoking blunt ounces of cheese bud and Jamaican given me craving for chicken. Alcohol doesn’t compare unless it’s fermented in those underground clay pots. I do enjoy shots of vodka a few times a year tho.

I keep telling myself one day I'll be able to moderate...

That’s why I quit drinking

Throw out the alcohol brocel. One of the worst drugs to cope with

I can't either, I drink until I pass out, After a few drinks, I don't care about anything at all.

In the day I'm drinking no but I can moderate the number of days I drink had to start because started getting alcohol withdrawals

I like being tipsy/buzzed but not drunk. I hate that sloppy drunk feeling