Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can’t live in NYC any longer

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Most people here are fat, ugly, ethnic, terrible physiques, on the shorter side and weird as fuck and somehow I feel completely alone as an incel here, everyone seems to get laid except me, if I took a video of the men women here date, especially the Chinese and Central Americans, you would say it’s completely over for them, I feel this city is conspiring against me to give me cognitive dissonance, I need to move somewhere where there are more incels and less couples.

Last edited:
move to the midwest or alaska, prob more inkels over there

@Acion meet up with him and do some nigger magic

@PLA1092 @depressedblackcel

You live in NYC and go to a private university to get mogged socially ?!
incels.is midwest meetup when? :feelsahh:

living in the central time zone is common for us where liberal cities price you out.

Over for nyccels, mang

i got one idea, new york is full of hispanics like me, indians and asians, california is full of hispanics, indians and asians. Why don't we create 2 android robot companies full of incels, 1 in new york and 1 in california

Last edited:
Me and the boys from .is going to spank cucks and femoids in the streets of NYC (strictly in a videogame, of course):

Most people here are fat, ugly, ethnic, terrible physiques, on the shorter side and weird as fuck and somehow I feel completely alone as an incel here, everyone seems to get laid except me, if I took a video of the men women here date, especially the Chinese and Central Americans, you would say it’s completely over for them, I feel this city is conspiring against me to give me cognitive dissonance, I need to move somewhere where there are more incels and less couples.
same we should move to Hawaii and rot in the sun

You live in NYC and go to a private university to get mogged socially ?!

living in the central time zone is common for us where liberal cities price you out.
I was raised here, and I don’t go to university

New York is full of moggers and subhumans alike, just the nature of any big city. :feelsohgod:

Me and the boys from .is going to spank cucks and femoids in the streets of NYC (strictly in a videogame, of course):

View attachment 705833
Look at them. Those are the people that deserve to shit there pants when they see
Rumbling Attack On Titan GIF by iQiyi

Just go and see a show on Broadway bro!

Just Seinfeldmaxx

Move to curryland.

I can imagine that place is filled with tourists and one thing about tourists is that they are usually on the wealthier side and we all know how good genes can improve ur wealth. You'd probably need to move to somewhere isolated but not the midwest cause you'll get heightmogged.