Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can’t imagine the feeling of a wife in the kitchen for you.

franklinthevirgin

franklinthevirgin

Greycel
Waking up and immediately being greeted with the warm scene of a freshly cooked Breakfast as the bright yellow sun begins to creep through the windows and brighten the room.

Having all of my favorite meals cooked throughout the day; whenever suits the mood.

Dinner being cooked as I take a load off from the hard-day’s work and enjoy my well-deserved send off for the day.

Even occasional desserts and treats here and there!

Instead I awake disheveled; quickly grabbing my phone to order the most frequented Doordash meal on my account, or even sometimes going to a 711 for my lifeless face to pierce through to the worker(s) on the other side of the window to order and consume 1000 extra gallons of caffeine, likely immediately ruining the worker’s day and the fellow working class in the store seeing such a subhuman sight.

I come home beaten and battered as I once again order the most greasy piece of food that’s cheap enough for me to afford that night; often times going home and sleeping with an empty stomach.

Wake Up; Repent My Sorrows; Repeat.

Waking up and immediately being greeted with the warm scene of a freshly cooked Breakfast as the bright yellow sun begins to creep through the windows and brighten the room.

Having all of my favorite meals cooked throughout the day; whenever suits the mood.

Dinner being cooked as I take a load off from the hard-day’s work and enjoy my well-deserved send off for the day.

Even occasional desserts and treats here and there!

Instead I awake disheveled; quickly grabbing my phone to order the most frequented Doordash meal on my account, or even sometimes going to a 711 for my lifeless face to pierce through to the worker(s) on the other side of the window to order and consume 1000 extra gallons of caffeine, likely immediately ruining the worker’s day and the fellow working class in the store seeing such a subhuman sight.

I come home beaten and battered as I once again order the most greasy piece of food that’s cheap enough for me to afford that night; often times going home and sleeping with an empty stomach.

Wake Up; Repent My Sorrows; Repeat.
Welcome to the Sub5 Experience Brocel.

i don't think even Chad's get that treatment

Truecel trait: you didn’t even get this from your own mother

dnr

Having a wife is cucked

Even Prince Charles doesn't get that

King Charles sorry they made new notes with his face on some drug dealer showed it on Snapchat

I sometimes eat at a bakery where a nice foid my age makes me fresh eggs every morning