Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't Imagine Myself Loving a Female

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I view them as despicable creatures. I see them as leeches who no longer can pair bond. I also view myself as a despicable creature. M pair bond is gone and I legitimately feel it. My capacity to love is gone through knowing that a one and only won't exist. I feel no emotional attachment to anyone.

I legitimately have a greater desire to be alone and watch baseball than be with a female.

Live as a hermit? That's my plan if nothing works.

Oh my tell us how you will right the ship that is humanity with your staunch anti-degeneracy plx.

I hate them. I highly doubt I can love, but that doesn't mean I can't change this... nah who am I kidding? I hate them with the upmost predisposition and passion. Screw all of them.

Just to be on topic properly, I completely agree with the general sentiment as such.

What a strange thing to pick. I also enjoy baseball.
I literally average probably around 4 hours of baseball a day. Every SINGE red sox game and then browsing through others. Who do you follow?

I literally average probably around 4 hours of baseball a day. Every SINGE red sox game and then browsing through others. Who do you follow?

I like the Cincinnati Reds. We get the Reds and the Braves on TV in my area, so I chose the Reds. Watching them play is almost as painful as inceldom.

I can imagine myself loving a virgin female, provided I lived in a small conservative/traditional community, however even under those circumstances I can guarantee my looks would prevent me from even having a relationship such as that. Those circumstances are unlikely anyway.

I can't love girls either. I just need them to bust a nut.

I want to love a girl but i know that she would never feel the same way, so it makes it hard for me to care about them at all.

I like the Cincinnati Reds. We get the Reds and the Braves on TV in my area, so I chose the Reds. Watching them play is almost as painful as inceldom.
I watch the Reds sometimes on MLB.tv. You guys have a shit fan base lol no one shows up to your games.

I don't see it either but I need them to re produce

I watch the Reds sometimes on MLB.tv. You guys have a shit fan base lol no one shows up to your games.

There's a lot of reasons for that:
A. The Reds aren't good
B. Most Reds fans are not even in Cincinnati. Kentucky, East Tennessee, and Western NC is where the fanbase is.
C. With the invention of MLB.tv, you don't have to support your local team anymore. No reason to support a bottom dweller like the Reds!

The Nationals are way closer to where I live than the Reds or Braves. I wish we got them on TV instead!

I don't see it either but I need them to re produce
Why would you want to pass on your genes? Not only that, but the odds of your kids being degenerate or Incel are like 99.99999%, fuck that.

Why would you want to pass on your genes? Not only that, but the odds of your kids being degenerate or Incel are like 99.99999%, fuck that.
I have to pass on my genes and re produce. We need to have as many on our side when the beta uprising is finally here.

Cope, cope, cope. The moment a femoid showed you any interest you woul forget all of this

Cope, cope, cope. The moment a femoid showed you any interest you woul forget all of this
True, but that would never happen for a truecel, so what does it matter. The general outlook is the same and will by all certainty stay that way, no?

True, but that would never happen for a truecel, so what does it matter. The general outlook is the same and will by all certainty stay that way, no?
It matters because it's not hos actual chaacter but it's bitterness speaking

I want to do tgat but I can't if she doesn't feel the same way.

I feel more love towards my dog

i can maybe love a young virign stacy or a becky

But never a roastie

Not true at all and not a cope. How can I cope about my innermost feelings? Fuck off you BETAbux faggot.

I can't either after getting blackpilled about such fucked up creatures. That's when I realized they were only good for one thing. For me, loving a foid is the same as just loving her pussy, since that's all she's really there for

i dont think im capabale of loving a female after ive been to exposed by their true nature

I will avoid interaction with the opposite sex for the rest of my life. Absolutely nothing to be gained out of it by me

unless you're insane or dead you're not broken. It is fixable, but you do have to want it. Not easy to change your mindset, just know that it's possible. figure out how to do it and you're golden