Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I cant. I cant. I know that inceldom will only make mebfeel worse. There is no cope for me. O know I will sui.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Yeah I will be doing it. Either by train or jumping from 11th store window.

My question is is it bettrr to drink before it for confidence or taking some pills? Because drinking is making me feel better so I am afraid ot will make me stop

Are you rich and how old? Take dmt

Idk, I’m too much of a coward to rope atm.

Further proof that slavcels have the highest sui rate :feelsbadman:
Of course we do. Highest in EU, 2nd or 3rd highest in Europe. Poland, I mean. 7:1 ratio of men to femmorhoids.

Almost 30. Cashless neetbsince finishing college. Never held a job. Never would kee it for more than a week.
No hope of keeping a job and having enough money for copes? If not, then I don't know what to say. :feelsbadman:

Isn't a lethal injection available?

No hope of keeping a job and having enough money for copes? If not, then I don't know what to say. :feelsbadman:
No hope. I tried getting a masters degree and I just couldnt bother after a week. It was then whe I realized I was depressed beyondbhelp.

I would never hold a job. I am also anhedonic so no feeling ofbpleasure and nobsatisfaction thus no copes thus no will to make money. It is so over for me.
Isn't a lethal injection available?
???

It was then whe I realized I was depressed beyondbhelp.

I would never hold a job. I am also anhedonic so no feeling ofbpleasure and nobsatisfaction thus no copes thus no will to make money. It is so over for me.
Have you gone to a (((therapist))) or (((psychiatrist))) for the depression? The drugs for depression are really bad, especially when you try to stop taking them, but they may be a good last resort to make life at least bearable for a while.

Now that I think about it, stories (books, movies, etc.) might impact you in a good way by making you think differently. At the end, it's all still just copes, but it may be worth a shot if you haven't tried that stuff much yet.

Eventually most of us will rope. There is no way anyone can live their whole life while being an incel.

Have you gone to a (((therapist))) or (((psychiatrist))) for the depression? The drugs for depression are really bad, especially when you try to stop taking them, but they may be a good last resort to make life at least bearable for a while.

Now that I think about it, stories (books, movies, etc.) might impact you in a good way by making you think differently. At the end, it's all still just copes, but it may be worth a shot if you haven't tried that stuff much yet.
Imagination can be one of the best copes. But then you come back to reality. :dafuckfeels:

Its my inevitable fate also. :feelscry:

My question is is it bettrr to drink before it for confidence or taking some pills?
Drink and then take every pills that you have in your house :feelsLSD: