Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't hit or punch women

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
I technically could, but It would be social suicide and I'll probably go to jail so It is not in the best of my interests

When men insult me or shit on me, I get aggresive and violent and that usually solves the problem because no one nowadays have the balls to comeback and if they do I'll gladly fight him.

Now with fucking foids I can't. When foids have called me fat (when I was bulking) or just outrigth ugly and undesirable I couldn't hit them due to the previous reasons, but they deserve to be punched, foids are like animals, they only learn with violence, they are incapable of higher thinking that's why insulting them back is like insulting a wall, but the wall at least has no one to back him Up, the foid has mongoloid White knigths which Will defend her.

Hitting women should be legal, women should be stripped of their rights and obey men, you know we live in an absurd reality when a fucking 5'5" foid can insult way bigger men without consecuences, a man knows he shouldn't insult someone more aggresive or bigger because he puts himself in Risk, well foids should learn that too and more so because they are inferior to men

JFL if you can't use your words against a verbal attack

insults roll off foids like it's nothing

why the fuck would they care what an incels says to them if they have a 100 cucks telling them "ur bootfiul the way u r gurl"

Of course I can but getting into a flame war with a woman it's like getting into a flame war with a 7 year old, wasting your time basically

Also that doesn't disprove the point I'm trying to make, you are a cuck if you are against hitting women

insults roll off foids like it's nothing

why the fuck would they care what an incels says to them if they have a 100 cucks telling them "ur bootfiul the way u r gurl"
Of course I can but getting into a flame war with a woman it's like getting into a flame war with a 7 year old, wasting your time basically

Also that doesn't disprove the point I'm trying to make, you are a cuck if you are against hitting women

then fucking move on nigs. no thot is worth anyone's time.

also i'm only for hitting women if they hit first, obviously.

then fucking move on nigs. no thot is worth anyone's time.

also i'm only for hitting women if they hit first, obviously.
You are cucked, if a fucking woman insults you, as a male you deserve to hit her, the fuck is that slut thinking? JFL @ still thinking that women shouldn't be responsible of their acts just because they are retarded

You are cucked, if a fucking woman insults you, as a male you deserve to hit her, the fuck is that slut thinking? JFL @ still thinking that women shouldn't be responsible of their acts just because they are retarded

Like I said, say they suck or something then move on. It's highly immature to think that you have to resort to physical violence whenever someone insults you. How the fuck are you not in prison? Do you even leave your house?

Like I said, say they suck or something then move on. It's highly immature to think that you have to resort to physical violence whenever someone insults you. How the fuck are you not in prison? Do you even leave your house?
I do leave my house, a lot, and I don't resort to physical violence necessarily, that's a lastimar resort, now being aggresive is another whole different thing

I am very weak physically, anyone can break me in half, even a 13-year-old child would, I think, but according to my logic I give back everything that is offered to me, a person insults me, I insult him or her, he or she spits on me, I spit on that person, he or she hits me, I hit him or her back, if a person records while I beat a person, that person will have previously recorded the blows I received knowing that I would not wait 20 minutes to avenge myself and that it will be very spontaneous

I don't think it's illegal to defend yourself by the way, the society is very cuck but you probably wouldn't go to jail for putting a good punch to a woman who was disrespectful/ hitting you

I do leave my house, a lot, and I don't resort to physical violence necessarily, that's a lastimar resort, now being aggresive is another whole different thing

I'm sorry, I can't think of a way where being "aggressive" in a social situation where someone insults you doesn't look autistic. Take if from me, i'm high functioning.

already have 3 or more times. only went to jail once

only went to jail once
Not worth It still
I'm sorry, I can't think of a way where being "aggressive" in a social situation where someone insults you doesn't look autistic. Take if from me, i'm high functioning.
Kek I've made threads in the other forum about how being aggresive works but better to be a pushover I guess

Hitting women should be legal, women should be stripped of their rights and obey men, you know we live in an absurd reality when a fucking 5'5" foid can insult way bigger men without consecuences, a man knows he shouldn't insult someone more aggresive or bigger because he puts himself in Risk, well foids should learn that too and more so because they are inferior to men
That's how things should be, it's really shameful how far whores and cucks got out of control.
This too though, in many cases.
i've punched foids before
:feelsokman:

"OMG DOOD UR LIEK A LARPUR"
View attachment 44042
Lol, betabuxxing to get half his looksmatch.

anyways i punched foids but everyone knew i was a sperg and was mental so nobody cared
I need to get people to think I'm that way too so no one messes with me.

"Women need security first and foremost"

That's why they don't take their eyes off from their phones in public without looking at their surroundings, like a non-NPC would do.
Also insulting bigger and stronger men and doing whatever they want.

people would jump under tables when i reached in my backpack randomly lol
I wish I knew how to get that reaction. But I probably can't because I don't look like a columbine shooter.

YOU KNOW WHAT WAS BULLSHIT WHEN THE GIRLS HAD TO DO LESS IN PE JFL
YOU KNOW WHAT WAS BULLSHIT WHEN THE GIRLS WERE ALLOWED EDUCATION

women are sociopaths, nothing you have to say will genuinely hurt them. Even if you do something that might work like insult her looks, your ugliness and low status makes it impossible for her to take you seriously.

The only way to discipline a woman at the end of the day is physical pain, the only problem is that this is against the law.

Last edited:
I actually hit a girl before...in primary school. I got away with it too, but then again I was total sperg back then and have since matured. Ever since, violence wasn't really needed since for the most part foids and I ignore each other (or, even if we chat, those chats tend to be pretty short)

I used to hit girls when I was in elementary school. Kinda wanna do it again if they fuck with me.

women are sociopaths, nothing you have to say will genuinely hurt them. Even if you do something that might work like insult her looks, your ugliness and low status makes it impossible for her to take you seriously.

The only way to discipline a woman at the end of the day is physical pain, the only problem is that this is against the law.

Besides the physical fear of pain, I think the fear of getting hit goes with their vanity...they don't want their face getting fucked up, even if it's a bruise that lasts a couple of days. TBH I think foids worry more about that, than the actual pain

Last edited:

I sincerely hope that you two never find significant others.

I can and would if i had too...you can't get jail time if nobody sees you.

RIP my argument. Guess i'll go beat on my non-existent wife now.
saying "I sincerely hope that you two never find significant others" sure is an argument you fucking clown.
if you had a wife she would probably beat you

saying "I sincerely hope that you two never find significant others" sure is an argument you fucking clown.

Ouch you got me. That was the only thing I posted ITT, so I guess you win.

Scream in their face. If a foid cunt ever makes fun of you just scream in there face until they fuck off. If they hit you than spit in there eye sockets

He's cucked, he dared to say that SOME women should be allowed
Ouch you got me. That was the only thing I posted ITT, so I guess you win.
Btfo