Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't help but stare at females asses, but knowing they are chads property makes me rage and upset

M

MrIncelSaySo2000

Banned
-
I can't go a day without staring at female's ass, they are so nice and juicy but I know I don't stand a chance with them due to my inferior ethnic manlet genetics.

Jerk off before u r leave u r house.

If you want to stop, only self-control and discipline will help you. The only advice that can be given here is "Just stop br0."

Train yourself to stop and do go to places when you're horny.

I got caught doing that once in middle school. My classmate was like, don't worry, your secret's safe with me.

I truly dont give a fuck, I look at all asses possible that are not landwhales. Why should we suffer this hard?

Same here. A girl with a nice thick ass in tight jeans is a wonderful sight.

It's just our natural biological instinct to look. I just enjoy staring knowing I can fap to it later and try not to think about the fact I'll never have sex with them.

keep staring, theres nothing illegal about staring

i can jerk off and after still feel that emptyness of no gf.

I look and dont care.

The only time I felt awkward was in college when going up the staircase, and you had a face full of ass 5 inches from your face

I can't go a day without staring at female's ass, they are so nice and juicy but I know I don't stand a chance with them due to my inferior ethnic manlet genetics.
Ye it sucks:feelsrope: I wish they would cover themselves like the arab women does, not only do they hate us but to go around and tease us like that:feelsree:

There's nothing better than a big jubbly ass in yoga pants. Makes you wanna just run over an slap it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back