Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't help but get angry when I think of 9/11

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Such an awful thing to do wasn't it? And now we have to be all treated like criminals whenever we go to the airport because some people can't stop themselves from blowing things up.

And we have to take off our shoes because hey if not, someone will try to put explosives in their shoes.

I guess this is why governments try to suppress certain groups. I get though that it can quickly become criminalising things that really shouldn't be crimes, like free speech or people simply exploring different ways of seeing the world that aren't inherently dangerous.

Last edited:
lol it was staged by the US government to justify the invasion of Iraq it is so fucking obvious do you know how much oil they got out of the entire thing ?

literally no one cared about muslims pre 9/11.

lol it was staged by the US government to justify the invasion of Iraq it is so fucking obvious do you know how much oil they got out of the entire thing ?

That doesn't explain all the other terrorist attacks though...

Last edited:
It was really messed up

Like not cool guys not cool

+ patriot act and "security" measures OP complains about

That doesn't explain all the other terrorist attacks though...
done by incels that got mogged by white CHADs in western countries.

Just imagine being an incel in a promiscious country filled with sexy fertile sluts.

Ofc the brown manlet is going to lose his mind seeing all of that should have never came to Europe in the first place.

Why are all of of the terrorists sub5 ? Why is there not a single Chaddam that decided to kill random people for no reason ? It's over.

Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

9/11 was a terrorist attack

+ patriot act and "security" measures OP complains about
the funny thing is that if they decided to invade any country now they probably wouldn't be able to. They'll be forced to send illiterate beaners to fight for them because they got rid of Black Water.

Everything inside the US is zogged beyond repair It's beyond over for them.

the jews were staging it

something something dancing israelis