Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I CANT GO OUTSIDE ANYMOREEE

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE I GO ITS CUTE GIRLS WITH GUYS. THE JEALOUSY IS TOO MUCH FOR ME I NEVER WANT TO GO OUTSIDE EVER AGAIN. "just take a walk bro" NO.

Do it like many of us do. At dark.

I always end up feeling x2 more suicidal when I leave the house.

ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE I GO ITS CUTE GIRLS WITH GUYS. THE JEALOUSY IS TOO MUCH FOR ME I NEVER WANT TO GO OUTSIDE EVER AGAIN. "just take a walk bro" NO.
u shouldnt bro but u are a bit bluepill personally i don't even go out of my bedroom and i don't even open my windows bro :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I always end up feeling x2 more suicidal when I leave the house.
this :dafuckfeels:

its really brootal my last exploration out my tears almost dropped, it was so brootal :dafuckfeels:

that's the reason why i love walking at 3am

u shouldnt bro but u are a bit bluepill personally i don't even go out of my bedroom and i don't even open my windows bro :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
how am i bluepilled?

As a Truecel, i can't get out of house without being reminded of my subhumanity

thinking touching grass at the first place it lower ur life expantecy cuz it suifuel dumbass :feelskek::feelskek:
i just go outside to do normal things like eat.

Go out at night theres no cute girls they scared of rape:feelsokman:

Going outside for anything other than getting your groceries is a :bluepill: meme,there's 0 point in doing that as a truecel.

No point leaving your house as a sub 5 man

I'm numb to it at this point. Watching normies outside is like watching discovery channel, and I don't get mad when seeing male and female animals together. Though I wish I was also numb to the feeling of rotting away indoors during nice weather while normies are out doing fun things and breeding

If there's a cemetery close by, take a walk in the cemetery

I don't even care about foids anymore, but I can no longer hide my disgusting physical appearance whenever I'm forced to go out.