Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't go anywhere without having the racepill shoved down my throat

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
My university has a lot of Indians and Pakistanis, when I walk around campus I'll see many cute brown girls with their white boyfriends. Brown girls that are even remotely attractive are already in the top 15-20% of their race, and the white guys they're with are always beta looking or manlets. Meanwhile, brown men are walking around in packs without any females in their groups, most have never known the touch of a woman.

Yesterday I was at church with my parents, I'm a Coptic Orthodox christian, I don't believe in god but my parents are very religious and I go to church with them from time to time just to keep the peace between us. The Coptic church is basically an Egyptian church, like the Russian or Greek orthodox churches it has mostly people of those ethnic groups but anyone is welcome. I noticed that a lot of the young women are married to white convents, while the young men are standing in mass by themselves.

A few days back I want to the store to pick up some parts for my pc. I saw this beta looking white guy there with his children, I instantly noticed that the kids looked kinda Asian. The white man with Asian female thing isn't a meme, it's as true as gravity.

jfl at not being white in 2018.

You are taking summer courses?

Cope. You’re just ugly...

Arab men are the most desired men out there.

Meanwhile, brown men are walking around in packs without any females in their groups, most have never known the touch of a woman.

i feel that first hand you need to be pure black now and thuggame to get in
or status and moneygame and ignore everything else

true love dosnt exist in either one of those, so you cope and break up with her before you cuck yourself ( maybe )

I feel the same way. Im a sandnig in a 95%white country

Arab men are the most desired men out there.
giphy.gif

most brown guys at my university orbit women like crazy same with the asians.

I've noticed that too. Arab men are always in big groups of other men, usuallly chit chatting in Arabic and smoking. These guys are truest truecels.