Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't get drunk off beer anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 33464
  • Start date
Deleted member 33464

Deleted member 33464

Revelationcel
-
When I was 14 I used to fucking love busch light. I would bring some in my backpack to school and drink them in the stall in the bathroom at lunch.
Ripped through 3 cans today and I just feel bloated. And I'm only 110 lbs so it shouldn't take much to get pissed. I'm going back to diesel

Sad shit, man. I get drunk off just one can or bottle of beer.

Also, 3 cans is a buzz no shit you didn't get drunk, try them on a fasted stomach if tolerance is really bothering you

Also, 3 cans is a buzz no shit you didn't get drunk, try them on a fasted stomach if tolerance is really bothering you
I'm 110 lbs bro stfu. And the point is I didn't feel nothing. And I literally haven't eaten any solid food today, most days I just take vitamins

When I was 14 I used to fucking love busch light.
i used have a few shots of vodka on the bus before school
was fun as fuck

You’ve obviously built up some tolerance

who gets drunk off three beers? lightweight.

i wish i could drink like used to. once you get older the hangovers have lasted like 2-3 days for me. it's a horrible fucking feeling

i wish i could drink like used to. once you get older the hangovers have lasted like 2-3 days for me. it's a horrible fucking feeling
I don't get hangovers from everclear tbh

Have a sober month - or preferably 2. Then have a couple 6.5% IPA's and you'll be fucked after 3 or 4.

Ask me how I know. :feelshaha:

i have a high placebo effect, so i get “drunk” after 1 or 2 cans of beer.