Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't fundamentally relate to most men because they're not virgins.

Shinichi Kudo

Shinichi Kudo

Captain
★★
Let's say I'm interacting with someone within my hobby of music, and the guy mentions his girlfriend, or anything related to sex, like he actually knows what he's talking about. In my mind I immediately write him off as someone who lives in a different world than me, and I just can't fundamentally relate to him. And then it's also impossible for us to become genuine friends. Even if he's single now, sooner or later he'll have intimacy again, while I never have and never will. So there's always that barrier between me and other men. And I'm becoming more resentful about it over time. I can immediately write someone off if he simply acts in a normal neurotypical way, and expresses himself freely. I can't do that myself.

~We are not meant to belong anywhere, except in the confinement of our own walls.
A Ghost is only a witness, for as long as he is anchored with something to this world.

If you have nothing at all, then everything outward becomes an erratic disorder, by which you observe from your own nothingness.
~And it is in that nothingness, where you meet your most true inner self, a state of oneness unrivaled by the phenomenon.

The conscious void.

Last edited:
truly two different planes of existence

i don't even know how i got along with my father as a child considering he has experienced sex and i have not

I feel the same way. I'm a 28 year old virgin man. Never held hands, never hugged, never kissed, never went on a date.

By this point, most of my male peers not only already kissed, not only already had sex, not only already had girlfriends, but now they start having a wife and children.

I'm so far behind mentally. Yep, truly two difference planes of existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back