Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't fucking taking uni anymore.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I'm on the verge of having an extreme mental breakdown. I'm surrounded by people in general who have hit their developmental milestones way before me with girlfriends and shit. Just a reminder that I haven't even made a new friend since 5th grade. Campus is full of girls, and I'd fuck pretty much all of them except for the overweight ones. Too bad they don't like me. Never got invited to any parties or anything yet. Outside of the fact that me and this random dude had a nice conversation about two weeks ago, my existence isn't even acknowledged. I have no desire to actually study or anything (even though I want to) because I'm surrounded by people who are having better lives than me. The whole endgame of college anyways is me being a loner living in some stupid fucking apartment or house and wageslaving and coming home to nothing each day, except some extra income that I can spend on whateverthefuck, but that will get boring after a while. I'm going to be doing this for 40-50 years. These other people will have experience and good memories while I just rot in this fucking dorm all day.

Just fucking leave what is the point of doing anything in life bro ? Let alone go to uni unless you want more fuel and reason to rope or go er

Drop out dude

University is greatest suifuel for us incels.all incels must go to technic college .we'll need craftsman when we built our empire.

I know how it feels dude. I spent (wasted) more than 5 years in college, and every single fucking day was hell. Foids getting laid everyday, Chads getting litteraly more pussy than they can handle, normies trying to delude themselves about the unfair situation, and the few total outcasts like me watching like morons the whole thing, gradually becoming more and more bitter and blackpilled while we barely orbit any girl and are allways rejected.
At least i studied something i still like (philosophy) even if its completely useless anyway. I think i had the courage to end college because i was bluepilled (not very much, but enough) so i thought i had a chance. But if you dont like what your are studying, and you are blackpilled, college must be even worse that it was for me. I pity you.
I would say that u need to change your degree. Study something you like at least. Every foid and most Chads get their degrees for free BUT they know NOTHING about what they supposingly studied for years, unlike incels, that have all the time of the world, so its kind of satisfactory to (for example) read what they write nowadays and realize the only reason they can publish something its because someone wants to fuck them, because they dont know even the most basic stuff about what they write.
I know, its just cope. But let me cope.

try adderall bro

College sounds like a nightmare.

The whole endgame of college anyways is me being a loner living in some stupid fucking apartment or house and wageslaving and coming home to nothing each day, except some extra income that I can spend on whateverthefuck, but that will get boring after a while. I'm going to be doing this for 40-50 years. These other people will have experience and good memories while I just rot in this fucking dorm all day.
This is all that awaits us. Even if we make a decent living, we still have nothing to live for

Maybe get a job in a factory working shifts.

- Doing 8 hours of semi-monotone work, mostly very easy
- You can work night shifts and depending where yu work get 25% extra pay
- Hardly any talking with others, not seldom antisocial colleagues (the good kind)
- Not responsible for anything
- I heard about people who can even use headphones or are drunk/on drugs while working there

try adderall bro
I have a A.D.D diagnosis from a health clinic when i was much younger, would I have to get that shit renewed/rechecked to get adderall?

I feel ya bro, i went through culinary school feeling the same. It is even worse if your in the dorms, hearing and seeing people party, make new freinds and relationships. After the first week or two the cliques and groups are already made, your an outsider at that point.

Same here, I also don't want to study because it doesn't mean a guaranteed job out of college. I don't have much motivation anymore considering how my job and internship search went last summer.

In addition, the partying is brutal on fridays and the weekend, it's so loud until 4 am. They also think I'm a creep because apparently my room is the only one that doesn't have music blasting past midnight.

Is this your first year? It was pretty bad for me until I realized the times people wouldn't be outside and manage my schedule outside of that

join ROTC srs
but YES,
I can relate entirely

What motivated you to attend college? Are you going to learn, or just for the degree, or are you going in the hopes that you will make friends and maybe even ascend?

I have a A.D.D diagnosis from a health clinic when i was much younger, would I have to get that shit renewed/rechecked to get adderall?

not sure tbh

The best thing that you can do now is distracting yourself with all sorts of different things. You will go insane if you keep thinking about it....

That's pretty much college life for an incel.

What motivated you to attend college? Are you going to learn, or just for the degree, or are you going in the hopes that you will make friends and maybe even ascend?
I just want to get a degree, get a job, and get the hell out. I do want friends and such however.

Just keep going until you're numb to it and watch more anime

God im SOO glad I never went to college, and to be honest, didnt even go to the first year of high school... I would have went postal GUARANTEED!!! Luckily I got to take my GED at 17.. that helped...

l went back to college today, first day of 2nd year, skinny asses everywhere, girls wearing shorts, etc

suifuel over 9000

I'm on the verge of having an extreme mental breakdown. I'm surrounded by people in general who have hit their developmental milestones way before me with girlfriends and shit. Just a reminder that I haven't even made a new friend since 5th grade. Campus is full of girls, and I'd fuck pretty much all of them except for the overweight ones. Too bad they don't like me. Never got invited to any parties or anything yet. Outside of the fact that me and this random dude had a nice conversation about two weeks ago, my existence isn't even acknowledged. I have no desire to actually study or anything (even though I want to) because I'm surrounded by people who are having better lives than me. The whole endgame of college anyways is me being a loner living in some stupid fucking apartment or house and wageslaving and coming home to nothing each day, except some extra income that I can spend on whateverthefuck, but that will get boring after a while. I'm going to be doing this for 40-50 years. These other people will have experience and good memories while I just rot in this fucking dorm all day.
What year are you?

Maybe get a job in a factory working shifts.

- Doing 8 hours of semi-monotone work, mostly very easy
- You can work night shifts and depending where yu work get 25% extra pay
- Hardly any talking with others, not seldom antisocial colleagues (the good kind)
- Not responsible for anything
- I heard about people who can even use headphones or are drunk/on drugs while working there
this. i worked in the a factory and:
i was high 90% of the my shifts
barely talked to people
worked night shifts for extra pay
had barely responsiblities

Have you joined any Clubs or anything, I can relate totally, I'm in the same situation rn. Clubs are a good help, getting you involved with different people and so on. If you have any friends or someone you know at the collage, just start hanging out together, fuck everyone that doesn't want to do it, that's their own problem

Did you come there for more ER fuel? Just do it dude

I never made it through university. Couldn't take it anymore by third year. Locked myself in my basement apartment most of the time, couldn't bring myself to head to campus anymore. I developed dissociation and psychosis for a few months, don't remember much except getting kicked out by landlord and ending up in the hospital. Was a long time ago, since have recovered enough to hold a programming job without a degree. But my verbal IQ is completely fried, especially when I don't take my supplements.

well i can relate to the wageslaving for money you dont even want / need because im already doing that. :feelshehe:

fuck. I almost felt bad for him. his sig doenst say anything about norwooding so I'm guessing he's Norwood 0 too. OP has none of my sympathy. try being short and NW3 at age 19 and trying to go to college.. I didn't even make it to any orientation. just being on a college campus to enroll spiked my cortisol. no way I would've survived a day in college, let alone 4 years.. I was in and out in 5 minutes and made up my mind not to go.

24 now. still short, still bald. you're 6'3" my nigga .. college will be heaven for you just trendmaxx/NTmaxx/drugmaxx and you'll do fine. you're not there to learn anything, you're there to be young and enjoy your youth before anything else. college degrees are a meme anyways.

fuck. I almost felt bad for him. his sig doenst say anything about norwooding so I'm guessing he's Norwood 0 too. OP has none of my sympathy. try being short and NW3 at age 19 and trying to go to college.. I didn't even make it to any orientation. just being on a college campus to enroll spiked my cortisol. no way I would've survived a day in college, let alone 4 years.. I was in and out in 5 minutes and made up my mind not to go.

24 now. still short, still bald. you're 6'3" my nigga .. college will be heaven for you just trendmaxx/NTmaxx/drugmaxx and you'll do fine. you're not there to learn anything, you're there to be young and enjoy your youth before anything else. college degrees are a meme anyways.
I am nowhere near the threshold of attractive to have a good time in college, lmao. Height doesn't mean shit if you're ugly.

I am nowhere near the threshold of attractive to have a good time in college, lmao. Height doesn't mean shit if you're ugly.

Manlets cannot comprehend that being 6'3 doesn't mean anything with an ugly face. Same reason why roastie "femcels" think men are the ones who are too picky.

Selection bias

Outside of the fact that me and this random dude had a nice conversation about two weeks ago, my existence isn't even acknowledged.
Mogs me to oblivion. I cannot remember the last time I talked to someone who was not family even just being greeted at a store. I get ignored while others are acknowledged with simple statements by cashiers like hello and thank you have a nice day.

Feeling for you, bro. Book an appointment with a counselor at your academic help center ASAP.

Why the fuck are their incels here not going to a commuter college?

Hmm2

yeah it's pretty hard. you're in comp sci right?

just finish your first 2 years and get good grades and pick up some extra shit on the side like databasing(sql and access) or web development(ruby,jscript,php,css,thml5) you don't learn any of this in class. small companies will take you in for interning right away and oyu can make some easy cash like 10-15k per summer. can easily get an internship and then your grades won't matter as much becasue you have job experience.

Last edited:
Dorms are suifuel, you look through the peephole on the door and see chads walking with roasties. Then you can hear them talking and laughing since thin walls.