Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can’t fucking take it anymore

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I haven’t seen my crush for several months now, and I’m starting to go crazy. I miss high school so much because I would literally see her everyday. But I was too much of a pussy to approach her, so I had to get drunk at school just to be able talk to her. Ever since I graduated high school last year, I see her maybe once every three months now. I don’t think I can take it anymore. :feelsbadman:

I’ve decided. I’m gonna try to see her today. She always takes the bus from school. I’m gonna wait at the bus station and pretend that I’m waiting for the bus. When I see her step out of the bus, I’m gonna walk up to her and talk to her. It’s Friday today, so I better make this a wonderful day. Wish me luck, boys. :feelsokman:

Stop obsessing over that one chick like a beta cuck.

If you're already trying, you already fail. Same old saying goes.

To actually make you feel better (well in terms of making you realize this): she's not thinking about you. So forget about her.

dumb as fuck

1-png.735717

3-png.735719

images

"I-"

1000_F_243117659_eNEhNakRBBdwMIJo1y0XF3TFahMVdvT8.jpg

"Save it. You've learned your lesson"

Not to be pessimistic, but this sounds like something that doesn't go over well. Foids don't want to be surprised by meeting anyone other than Chad.

This beta shit will win you no friends here

You seem like a larper

I haven’t seen my crush for several months now, and I’m starting to go crazy. I miss high school so much because I would literally see her everyday. But I was too much of a pussy to approach her, so I had to get drunk at school just to be able talk to her. Ever since I graduated high school last year, I see her maybe once every three months now. I don’t think I can take it anymore. :feelsbadman:
You had no balls to talk to her? False, because of 2 things. Have you considered, does she have balls to talk to you?

And 2nd of all, there's a difference between, not having balls, and not having anything to say. Just because you don't have anything to say, doesn't mean you mus be a coward or whatever.
I’ve decided. I’m gonna try to see her today. She always takes the bus from school. I’m gonna wait at the bus station and pretend that I’m waiting for the bus. When I see her step out of the bus, I’m gonna walk up to her and talk to her. It’s Friday today, so I better make this a wonderful day. Wish me luck, boys. :feelsokman:
The luck is, if you pre-determined what you gonna say.

What about finding her on the Internet...?

If you're already trying, you already fail. Same old saying goes.

To actually make you feel better (well in terms of making you realize this): she's not thinking about you. So forget about her.

we got really try,try so hard to get by.