Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't FUCKING take it anymore I am so fucking angry all the time

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
WHY ME?????? WHY AM I CURSED WITH THE SHITTY LIFE??????

I WISH I HAD THE BALLS TO BLOW MY DOME OFF LIKE A FUCKING WHISTLE. I AM SO FUCKING PISSED ALL THE TIME, ovER FOR RAGEFUELCELS. SOMEBODY END MY LIFE, PLEASE. I DROVE ~800 KM AT 250 KM/H AVERAGE NO SEATBELT RECENTLY AND DIDN'T GET LUCKY.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It's simply the nature of subhumanity; no changing it without direct surgical methods, no matter what you do... :feelsclown:

Always remind yourself that your foids looksmax has 3 MTNs on speed dial at minimum at all times. :feelsUgh:

You have to remember, though, that getting in a bad car crash could very easily just as well leave you as a non-verbal vegetable; I doubt that's desirable for you. :feelswhat:

It's simply the nature of subhumanity; no changing it without direct surgical methods, no matter what you do... :feelsclown:

You have to remember, though, that getting in a bad car crash could very easily just as well leave you as a non-verbal vegetable; I doubt that's desirable for you. :feelswhat:
At 250/hr in an old vert with disconnected driver air bag, no passenger air bag, no side air bags, no roll over protection, and no seat belt?

Literally ovER if you survive. I'm an atheist, but I'd believe in a God that hates my guts if that happened.

Air bag censor is broken while the actual bag would theoretically work, so it won't stop beeping, so I disconnected to the whole thing. Blackhole nebula IQ design.

Theres only anger and depression for blackplilled incels unfortunately. If we all channel our pent up anger we are dangerous as a collective and will eventually demand acknowledgement and respect. :feelsokman:

incElRagemaxx

brutal fight for Russia and die in Ukraine? then you should end up in incel Valhalla

brutal fight for Russia and die in Ukraine? then you should end up in incel Valhalla
valhalla is a suasage fest, they say you get to fight for all eternity and eat, there's no bitches or 72 virgins liek in incelhalla