Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't fucking stand how every movie has to feature an insane nuerotic woman

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
What is with Hollywood trying to feature "strong" women, yet manage to make their female leads even more unsufferable. None of us talk to women, but I wonder whether real women are this bad.

HEREDITARY WEB

I can't fucking stand this shit. I watched Hereditary and Bird Box and they both bad examples of these stupid fucking bitches. They constantly bitch and moan and yell at their more rational male counterparts.

Its insane how Hollywood wants nothing but to portray women as better than men, but makes me hate them even more.

Star Wars lol

To be very honest, females do nothing but panic and get emotional under stress. I used to work in an incredibly stressful job and the holes that I worked alongside were awful, and this isn't even me talking as an incel, it was a generally held belief by all the males. Even the normies would say how worthless the women were at work, and this was because when push came to shove, they simply weren't fit to operate under extreme pressure and them fucking up and panicking could have disastrous consequences.

People are very bad at writing females because they assume that all women have an innate ability to behave and function as a man, both mentally and physically...this is why when people try to write 'Strong female characters' they just end up writing a male character that has a vagina, and it comes across as forced and horrifically written. I take Ripley from Alien and Aliens to be an example of a decent female character, she was afraid, powerless and driven to escape...only circumstance and luck saved her BUT it didn't detract from her character.
If you made Alien today, Ripley would be a backtalking Space SAS Marine Killer with over 800 confirmed kills with her fists alone because MUH STRONK FEMALE.

But just from life experience, females are genuinely pathetic when things get serious, so I tend to see the portrayal of holes as neurotic messes as very accurate.

I hate how there always has to be some forced romance in every movie (((Hollywood))) shovels out