Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't fucking go on like this

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I need an woman. Every man does. It says so in the bible. Adam was given Eve because he couldn't be alone. Where is my Eve?

I can't go on. I can't be incel anymore.

Why don't you soundproof your basement?

I disagree with you're story book. But agree we deserve love like everyone else.

Oh, that old friend despair... tell him I said hi.

I personally like my peace of mind and tranquility more than a relationship with a woman, but I do get pretty mad sometimes at the chadocracy and at being an incel

I've been considering the death by carbon monoxide method myself. It's so easy and painless, you just light a charcoal grill, let it burn for 20 minutes or so, then put it in the car with you, make sure everything is air-tight, and you painlessly fall asleep and never wake up.

Totally not informing you or anyone on how to commit suicide by the way. This is just me posting publically available information on suicide for educational purposes only. Check out the peaceful pill handbook, it's filled with great information.

I've been considering the death by carbon monoxide method myself. It's so easy and painless, you just light a charcoal grill, let it burn for 20 minutes or so, then put it in the car with you, make sure everything is air-tight, and you painlessly fall asleep and never wake up.

Totally not informing you or anyone on how to commit suicide by the way. This is just me posting publically available information on suicide for educational purposes only. Check out the peaceful pill handbook, it's filled with great information.

I'd prefer to jump in front of a moving train.