Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't food maxx. can't cook well and delivered food getting more and more expensive here

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
kfc price raised like at least 50% since late last year :feelsUnreal:
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

i can still order them, but it feels like such a HUGE RIPOFF.

mcdonald here is expensive too :feelsbadman:

and now the food delivery services like ubereats.... well, most of those restaurants aren't cheap and charge extra simply coz they can (to compensate for the cut from uber).

jap food aren't really all that good, and problem is they are too expensive. you almost can never get full with jap foods unless you pay absurd amount of money

chink food and thai food are "better" in terms of filling your stomach but they often no longer even provide rice here. the whole point of delivered food is convenience, who the fuck want to cook rice when order meal online?

also those fuckers always skimp on meat, which is the most delicious part of the meal. so you never end up getting full

same problem with the indian curry. there used to be more independent curry delivery but since uber took over, more and more of them disappear. plus, with independent curry delivery you have to meet the curry in person which as a giga trucel do not like at all :feelsree:

fuck this shit. i can't find a single place where they serve a meal that can make you so full, you only have to take one, and you don't have to eat anything else again the rest of the day.

those cumskin niggers keep giving animals "rights" and all those shit so those cumskins can feel better, but it drives up food price like crazy. :feelsping: inflation is fucking insane.

fuck those cumskins :reeeeee: i wanna cut off the tits of cumskin foids and eat them as sashimi instead. dipped in soy sauce and fake wasabi, nevertheless.

fuck those cumskins :reeeeee: i wanna cut off the tits of cumskin foids and eat them as sashimi instead. dipped in soy sauce and fake wasabi, nevertheless.
I will secure a future for my White race.
White Pride Worldwide.

same problem. Food delivery cost gone up too much. I now go pick up food myself sometimed and yeah like you said price of everything is too high. I still order out every day for now though. Cumskin libtards keep bitching about animal rights fucking us poor Ethnics food budget.

buy fruits cause you can eat that without prep (just washing and thats it). buy vegetables, boil it in water to make soup and eat that. tastes bad but its a cheap and quick way to eat healthy.

just buy meat meant for making soup, beaf is the best, the stuff thats 30% bone 40% meat 10% fat. Boil it on mideum heat for 1hour then bake it in the oven with mushrooms sliced, red onion sliced, boiled potatoes sliced, celery sliced, garlic and for you what ever you like. Add what ever spices explode your taste buds, i like a touch of vinegar for example. Sprinkle with olive oil to make everything nice and brown and crunchy. Also add a handful of kidney beans and small white beans because theyare veryyyyyyy filling and cheap. Boil the beans first for 40 minutes in boilinh watedr, portion in handful sizes and freeze when cool.

freeze any meat you didnt bake. I just shove the whole pot in the freezer after it cools down because i am lazy.

boil whole grain spagehhti then fry it in a hot pan with a little olive oil, not much oil just a little, add thin sliced cabbage.

that is cheap food and if you use wholle grain stuff you wont feel hungry untill the next day

it is so cheap you can even buy organic veges and still cheaper than take out.

eat banana before if you like because cheap

buy pie pastry and make meat pie.

steak and kidney sauce for pie is very easy , even beginners can make that tasty sauce. wrap it in the pastry when cool and bake till pastry is niceand brown. before baking brush with egg or little oil to make pastry crunchy.

chicken and mushroom is also a fantastic sauce or just buy the sauce powders and boil in water for sauce, they only cost a 1$ or 2$ and make 2-3 pots of sauce plus tasty . Boil meat then throw it in the pastry with what ever veges you like and whatever sauce you bought and bake it. Chicken meat or turkey or beef or whatever you prefer

just poke the pastry with a toothpick or fork to let the pressure escape when baking

easy incel food because boil once then freeze till needed so no work even beans can be frozen till needed. Bake in oven because no work involved except making sure the food dont burn

Last edited:
ps leave beans in plenty water overnight before boiling then rinse and use new fresh water

Yeah being a poorcel can be especially brutal when prices are sky high