Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't focus on anything but looks/sex

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
★★
I have recently been avoiding slop entertainment (TikTok, Instagram reels, YouTube shorts, garbage tv/movies) and focusing on reading and watching more engineering channels/long form content that explains complex shit. I just watched a 10 pt series on all things trains. Like, why railways are built the way they are, what kind of engine they have, etc etc.

Even trying my hardest to forget the blackpill, and focus on "becoming smarter" it just feels like cope. I see dysgenic scientist normies explaining something on my screen and I'm instantly reminded of BP. It always comes back to sex and looks.

sex now or death

I have recently been avoiding slop entertainment (TikTok, Instagram reels, YouTube shorts, garbage tv/movies) and focusing on reading and watching more engineering channels/long form content that explains complex shit. I just watched a 10 pt series on all things trains. Like, why railways are built the way they are, what kind of engine they have, etc etc.

Even trying my hardest to forget the blackpill, and focus on "becoming smarter" it just feels like cope. I see dysgenic scientist normies explaining something on my screen and I'm instantly reminded of BP. It always comes back to sex and looks.
To forget the blackpill you have to isolate yourself fully, NO Incels.is and no internet.

There is no escape.

I see these scientists and think, why are you doing this? Why care about this subject ? Like, you're ugly man. Focus on that first

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back