Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can’t fit in with any groups, not even this one

BottomFeedER96

BottomFeedER96

Blackpilled Baby KillER
★★★★
My whole life I never fit in with any groups, I was such an outcast that not even geeks would be my friend because I wasn’t into their whole anime and nerd movie shit (cuz I wasn’t allowed to watch movies growing up). Now I’m 22 and I can’t even fit in with this forum because I’m apparently a fakecel even tho I spent my last 21 years as a KHHV. My final bastion where I thought I could fit in was incels.is. JFL :feelsbadman::feelscry: Call this a pity party or whatnot if you will, I’m just venting

I only have a problem with cucks and chads who don't share.

I only have a problem with cucks and chads who don't share.
I’ll share with you as long as your dick isn’t bigger than mine

you spent 21 years KHHV and now your 22? what happened in that 1 year?

me 2 it's as if my subhumanity translates into text idk how that's even possible:feelstastyman:

5ylBWG2.jpg

you spent 21 years KHHV and now your 22? what happened in that 1 year?
I don’t want to say because it might be considered bragging but long story short I have no idea. I’m an ethnic arab American who left at 18 and had to live in Germany for 2 years because of work and even the fattest bitch in the club rejected me and I did dozens of approaches and tried online dating and failed miserably. Had maybe 10 matches and none of them replied. Once I finally was able to leave Germany and moved my job to GA, suddenly it was like a wave of foids changed their minds about me and started showing interest to me. I had no idea what it was because I didn’t lookmaxx or nothing. I looked back and thought maybe it was because I started mewing when I was 18 because I saw some dude getting roasted for mouth breathing and didn’t wanna be one. So I started mewing completely on accident ever since so idk maybe that was it. But yeah honestly man I have no clue because why would foids change their minds about me so quick? I have no idea. If you wanna know more pm me I don’t want to brag on here.

An incel among incels goddamn

I have no problem with users like you as long as they don't mock those of us who have never had those experiences.
Also according to the rules you are more than allowed here so fuck the haters :feelzez:

I have no problem with users like you as long as they don't mock those of us who have never had those experiences.
Also according to the rules you are more than allowed here so fuck the haters :feelzez:
Thanks man I’d never mock my own guys :feelsautistic:

Well I mean, you'll never fit in perfectly into any group. No matter what happens there'll always be at least one or two people that you clash with. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you :)

Obvious bragging

I don’t want to say because it might be considered bragging but long story short I have no idea. I’m an ethnic arab American who left at 18 and had to live in Germany for 2 years because of work and even the fattest bitch in the club rejected me and I did dozens of approaches and tried online dating and failed miserably. Had maybe 10 matches and none of them replied. Once I finally was able to leave Germany and moved my job to GA, suddenly it was like a wave of foids changed their minds about me and started showing interest to me. I had no idea what it was because I didn’t lookmaxx or nothing. I looked back and thought maybe it was because I started mewing when I was 18 because I saw some dude getting roasted for mouth breathing and didn’t wanna be one. So I started mewing completely on accident ever since so idk maybe that was it. But yeah honestly man I have no clue because why would foids change their minds about me so quick? I have no idea. If you wanna know more pm me I don’t want to brag on here.
uff dug your own grave right here

suddenly it was like a wave of foids changed their minds about me and started showing interest to me. I had no idea what it was because I didn’t lookmaxx or nothing.
no shit you don’t fit in with incels lmao you actually fit in perfectly on here though, majority of the site is chadlites and fakecels that browse here tbh

If you wanna know more pm me I don’t want to brag on here.
lmfao

Last edited:
no shit you don’t fit in with incels lmao you actually fit in perfectly, majority of the site is chadlites and fakecels that browse here tbh
lmfao
Even tho I was incel my whole life? You act like you lose all your inept social skills just because a girl shows interest in you, you act like you lose your autism. I’m still the same guy I always was, nothings changed. I honestly think that they conspire against me and want something from me and I’m too scared to go forward with it. I feel like they all low key have an agenda against me and mock me and think it’s all an elaborate joke which is why I still don’t go back to it and instead go here.

i know that feel very potently

if I could go back id fall in the the cringey reddit kids instead of pretending i was better than them

no shit you don’t fit in with incels lmao you actually fit in perfectly on here though, majority of the site is chadlites and fakecels that browse here tbh

lmfao

Because he has a girlfriend. Every chance he could get, he want to remind us of her. Like right now, this thread is a living example of what I'm talking about.

everyone on this site has a girlfriend...
the problem is that she is 2d

a lot of people on this site are mean and calls each other fakecels, volcels etc. it's the internet. get over it.