Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't even walk to the videogame store anymore

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
On the way there, there are women dressing practically naked and a few times I've yelled at them on the street for being whores but alas it does nothing to fix their satanic minds, there are also an infinite amount of chads, every direction there are couples who you can tell are very happy. Meanwhile, I don't even have a friend to talk to in-person. Nobody wants to meet up with me. NEVER BEGAN FOR ME.

just get ur games digital

emulator maxx.

On the way there, there are women dressing practically naked and a few times I've yelled at them on the street for being whores but alas it does nothing to fix their satanic minds
jfl.

just get ur games digital
I prefer physical copies, so much of the time I order from Ebay/Amazon if the store doesn't have it, however the videogame store is always cheaper with better deals.

Fuckin' brutal.
Also physical > digital. Wait until le OS decides incel untermenschen don't deserve vidya.

I prefer physical copies, so much of the time I order from Ebay/Amazon if the store doesn't have it, however the videogame store is always cheaper with better deals.
there's delivery services for physical copies. idk u have to weigh the delivery fee against the walking outside as an incel pain fee.

On the way there, there are women dressing practically naked and a few times I've yelled at them on the street for being whores but alas it does nothing to fix their satanic minds
autists me

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON, YA GODDAMN WHORES!"