Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't even properly do what I did my whole life anymore (be on my PC many hours a day), cause my vision is getting even worse.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
What the fuck is this life and reality. Everything goes to shit, what's enjoyable is horrible for you, what's good for you is boring and sucks.

God fucking damn it, my eyes were already bad enough, now after a few hours on the PC one of my eyes gets really tired and it's hard to see with it, I start seeing slightly doubled with it, fuzzy and with tears in that eye.

Spending 16 hours a day staring at a screen is the only thing I've done in life, now I can't even do that. I'm fucked, I'm supposed to change my entire life now.

Every day I'm more and more convinced this is hell. This reality is fucking hell, literal actual hell where we are tortured every day.

Last edited:
Do you stare at the PC without the light on in your room? I've heard that can made your eyesight a lot worse versus if there is light in the room.

Do you stare at the PC without the light on in your room? I've heard that can made your eyesight a lot worse versus if there is light in the room.
Yeah, I did that for many years, despite warning from even my parents. For the past few days I've changed that since my eye is fucked.

Yeah, I did that for many years, despite warning from even my parents. For the past few days I've changed that since my eye is fucked.

Yeah I'm the kind of person that looks at the PC in the dark too tbh.

Getting enough sleep usually alleviates this problem a bit.
Not getting enough sleep + looking at the PC in the dark = bloodshot eyes and persistent red veins on the edges of your eye after the overall bloodshot tinge subsides.

Give reading glasses a try. Do pauses. Go out more and look at distant objects.

You just can't stare at a screen all day, you would indeed deteriorate your eye sight.

Sorry to hear that

Good. Time to get unplugged

My eyesight is really poor as well, like -4 in both eyes, probably even -4.25/-4.5 in my right eye. I wear contacts instead of glasses. But for the past few days, I haven't been able to wear my contacts since I got an internal stye. I only have one last pair of contacts and I don't want to wear them again because it might infect my eye again, so I will buy new ones today while wearing just one contact.

My eyesight is really poor as well, like -4 in both eyes, probably even -4.25/-4.5 in my right eye. I wear contacts instead of glasses. But for the past few days, I haven't been able to wear my contacts since I got an internal stye. I only have one last pair of contacts and I don't want to wear them again because it might infect my eye again, so I will buy new ones today while wearing just one contact.
Damn, so -4 really is poor, I thought I might just be biased. I'm not yet at -4, I'm at -3.5, but I also have some weird kind of astigmatism that the fucking bitch doctor wasn't able to diagnose properly, so she just gave me plain -4 without any special angles or whatnot.

brutal
This is one of my biggest concerns that can happen

Try drinking more water and using blue blocker glasses after 6 pm every day

Over for pseudomyopiacels.