Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant even look at women anymore without being disgusted.

• Thread starter BrokenAndThrownAway
  • Start date
BrokenAndThrownAway

BrokenAndThrownAway

sick society
★★★★★
There was a time when I was young and naive a time where I would admire women until I swallowed the black pill and see women for what they truly are:

-They treat men with good hearts and intentions as creeps because they look a certain way. (this is beyond evil because you're treated badly for something out of your control called genetics.)

-It only takes them one millisecond to decide if u are worth their time or not. (And no your personality is not included but it just shows how shallow they are.)

-Their lives are so easy yet they only complain and want MORE MORE MORE. (The greed is insane with these women.)

-They use dating apps to boost their ego and ghost men after and leave them clueless why. (This pisses me off so bad, playing with men their emotions and feelings just to boost your own ego.)

-They would rather be lesbian or take a dog than be with you. (Says enough)

-They go chad hunting when their young and settle for beta bux later on. (I knew this girl who always was chasing chad but settled later on with beta bux, The funny thing is she didn't want kids with the beta bux.) :)

-Their obsession with expensive stuff like houses, cars, traveling, and clothes. (Women don't care about you, They only care what u can do for them or buy for them.)

Why should we admire something that despises us?

I feel a mixture of disgust and hate when i look at them. They are so inferior.

Why should we admire something that despises us?
That's basically why even if I magically wake up as Chad one day, I wouldn't even enjoy my day with foids as I'm aware of their despicable nature.

I feel a mixture of disgust and hate when i look at them. They are so inferior.
They are beasts of burden and while worthy of contempt, they need to be made to see. There are ways to not make them the enemy. Years and years of 'liberation' has poisoned the foids mind and fogged her better judgment. There is a way out of this, there must be. The alternative is much to frightening.

They are beasts of burden and while worthy of contempt, they need to be made to see. There are ways to not make them the enemy. Years and years of 'liberation' has poisoned the foids mind and fogged her better judgment. There is a way out of this, there must be. The alternative is much to frightening.
I believe conservative Christianity is the way out, we just have to wait and see if society collapses first. Then it can be rebuilt around conservative Christian principles where monogamy is socially enforced and fornication is shunned due to it being sin. Fornicators need to be socially ostracized. We also need both men and women to fear God and adhere to His commandments.

I entered this state when I was nineteen.

I believe conservative Christianity is the way out, we just have to wait and see if society collapses first. Then it can be rebuilt around conservative Christian principles where monogamy is socially enforced and fornication is shunned due to it being sin. Fornicators need to be socially ostracized. We also need both men and women to fear God and adhere to His commandments.
I don't like Islam but at least they know how female nature works. If u want to reduce the chances your wife runs away with the next best guy. U need to keep your wife at home and when she leaves the house she needs to cover her face and body.

I don't like Islam but at least they know how female nature works. If u want to reduce the chances your wife runs away with the next best guy. U need to keep your wife at home and when she leaves the house she needs to cover her face and body.
Well I am a Christian so from my perspective Islam is a false religion and will only lead you to hell. It's basically a poor mans copy of Judaism and Christianity. Also Islam supports polygamy, which is another force that creates more incels.

In the Bible it says that woman was created to be a helper of man and that women should be submissive to men and dress modestly. We just need strong Christian men to enforce these social rules in society, then things will get better.

Well I am a Christian so from my perspective Islam is a false religion and will only lead you to hell. It's basically a poor mans copy of Judaism and Christianity. Also Islam supports polygamy, which is another force that creates more incels.

In the Bible it says that woman was created to be a helper of man and that women should be submissive to men and dress modestly. We just need strong Christian men to enforce these social rules in society, then things will get better.
It does not look like this will happen anytime soon. Just imagine a famous person saying today that women should dress more modestly. The guy has a valid point that women should respect themselves and dress more modestly and not like a whore. This is perfectly reasonable but the cancel culture crowd and feminism will silence him and probably lose his job. Clown world.