Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can’t even imagine...

Fuglycel

Fuglycel

Banned
-
What it would be like to be in a relationship. Can any of u even imagine it? Even if somehow I got one I wouldn’t know what to do... it’s so over for me.

Can't imagine it, either. I don't even know how they begin? "Once upon a time..." sounds like a fairytale.

Seems surreal to me too.

It would feel like heaven tbh. I remember, about a year ago, I was solving some exerices with a girl and she touched my hand at one point and I felt like a stream of electricity passed through my body. Reltionships with women are the best thing in life. No amount of drugs or money will ever come close to what it feels like to be with a person who is attracted to you.

It would feel like heaven tbh. I remember, about a year ago, I was solving some exerices with a girl and she touched my hand at one point and I felt like a stream of electricity passed through my body. Reltionships with women are the best thing in life. No amount of drugs or money will ever come close to what it feels like to be with a person who is attracted to you.
oneitis brother clear ur mind

Exactly this.

I was in class one day and my legs and my oneitis' legs touched together for a good 30 seconds. It was the best feeling in the world.

Exactly this.

I was in class one day and my legs and my oneitis' legs touched together for a good 30 seconds. It was the best feeling in the world.
Imagine what sex feels like

Brother now you are really making me want to go ER these fucking chads and normies dont deserve this man
No they don't and we don't deseve this shit either. And children don't deserve to die or get diseases. This world is EVIL

Exactly this.

We're in hell bro.

Btw have you eaten?