Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't even go for a walk in peace.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Saw a couple teenagers practically having sex at the park. They stopped and stared at me like I was trespassing or something. Fucking shitheads. It was near a children's playground too and none of the adults did anything about it. I feel like dying right now. I'll never get to experience PDA even if I got a gf by some miracle. That ship sailed 10 years ago. You guys fail to realize how dull and worthless adult relationships are. If you missed out on teen love, it's fucking over. You'll never truly "ascend."

Also JFL @ saying acne is a death sentence. This dude was a literal pizza face Chad. It's all about bones and JBW.
Also also, I don't think I've ever seen ethnics do this kind of shit in my entire life. wtf is with white ppl

Blacks do that kinda shit too, surprise surprise..

Rice and Indian people don't because these are the only true ethnics and this sorta thing is frowned upon(or at least used to be)

Still though, it's fucking over if you don't get to finger you prime girlfriend in the park :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I saw a redhead JB with a Tyrone just the other day.

I didn't even need to see they kissing to get triggered tbh.

Saw a couple teenagers practically having sex at the park.

It's funny, we live in a world where EVERYONE has a camera in their pocket. I refuse to believe things like this without video evidence. You had no excuse. Record that shit.

I learned to block out anger from seeing public affection. Was mainly during high school when dudes would be making out with stacey by the lockers.

you should have filmed them

It's funny, we live in a world where EVERYONE has a camera in their pocket. I refuse to believe things like this without video evidence. You had no excuse. Record that shit.
I said "practically." The guy was lying down and she was grinding on top of him while making out. He had his hand up her shirt. Anyway how would i record it when they stopped and stared at me?

You guys fail to realize how dull and worthless adult relationships are. If you missed out on teen love, it's fucking over. You'll never truly "ascend."
This, legit makes me wanna cry but at the same time my emotions are fading away, inshallah God shows me justice in the after life, can't do this anymore.

I make it a point to be an asshole creep in these situations. Literally i would just stare with my patented murder face.

I think this gave me another PTSD

Fuck you stop depressing me

sorry, it's a very difficult time in my life
I also lost my childhood so it's depressing to see this, the painful reminder of what I'll never have is way too cruel

I actually dont mind couples.
It means theyre in a monogamous relationship.
If everybody did that there wouldnt be a f#$,': problem.

My God ... this is disgusting, it happens to me every day, when I go to school, I let that shit work now, well, I saw the fagots kissing, pair by couple, I just always, waiting, I think I'm going that way, I do not see how to get out of the hole, well, now, it's time to see if I can really take advantage of my adolescence, I lost my childhood, reading books, and being alone, because it's what I like, what I love, being at home, read books, read history, hobbies, and especially Alt-Right <3 well, all these are things that society limits, one should not join a society for mere pleasure, but by the act of giving something, I will not give anything to society, and I do not want society to provide something to me, and if in the process, I may end up very lonely, but it's part of the way man, give me your advice :feelsbadman:

Teenagers literally fucking each other at a park= its fine.

Incel pissing at a park at 2am= pervert, pedo that has cops called on him and is a sex offender for life.

You know what to do: Be like your hERo.