Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can’t even go cycling without people harassing me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
They are harassing you because secretly they like you.

where were you cycling exactly? on the side of the road, middle of the road, on the pavement where was it?

where were you cycling exactly? on the side of the road, middle of the road, on the pavement where was it?
Pavement. Way too high inhib to drive on the road. I don’t see why people do it tbh

Pavement. Way too high inhib to drive on the road. I don’t see why people do it tbh
oh so you were cycling on the pavement and they honked at you? that is just messed up man people like that should appear on car crash compilation tbh.

You beta af if you dont cycle in the middle of the road when there is no bike lane and prevent cars from passing you

Do you have a motor on your bike? I’m thinking about getting one, my transmission cracked and my car is dead and my license needs to be renewed. Don’t want to buy a new car, insurance is expensive, and dmv lines suck.
No but i’m thinking of getting one too.They’re pretty cool.

normies hate cyclists for some reason

not really incel-specific

Wow boyo.....

Are you sure it's not just road rage, and you need to stick to backroads

Mind sharing some links with me if you find any? No clue where to buy one for good price. But at least I won’t have to renew my license to get one since I can shut off the motor and pretend it’s me peddling.
Motorbicycling.com has a list of reputatable dealers. I have a staton.com honda friction drive.

Beware of getting a cheap two stroke unless you are good at repair and maintenance. They are shaky.

You aren't entitled to being left alone and not made fun of when cycling outside inkwell :soy:

I had some normies bark at me before. Fuck white people, they literally think indians are dogs.

normies hate cyclists for some reason

not really incel-specific
this. I have gone cycling many times and almost got killed a few times. I no longer go cycling cause car fags hate us with burning passion
I had some normies bark at me before. Fuck white people, they literally think indians are dogs.
legit, once one redneck called me terrorist while I was riding by

this. I have gone cycling many times and almost got killed a few times. I no longer go cycling cause car fags hate us with burning passion

legit, once one redneck called me terrorist while I was riding by
dude you live in the fucking US, most of europe has a 100%+ car tax (meaning cars are twice as expensive)
decent cars literally costs there $2k while in here its $5k+

dude you live in the fucking US, most of europe has a 100%+ car tax (meaning cars are twice as expensive)
decent cars literally costs there $2k while in here its $5k+
car tax is good idea, USA should make it tharder to drive and increase public transportation. sadly will never happen.

one boomer hook me whit his 20+ yr old car and just sell my bike never cycle again i like walking whit light backpack