Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I cant even get girls in my LUCID Dream

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Officer
★★★
This Night I was actually able to Lucid dream a bit. After flying a bit I wanted to summon girls to have fun with. I usually summon everything through a door. For instance, I say 'I want a lion to come out of it', the door opens and a lion comes out. This time, I said that some girls should come out of it but instead I got 3 guys who stabbed me IN MY DREAM which lead me to wake up. Its over if you cant even get girls in your dream

whenever i realize im having a lucid dream i quickly start searching for girls to rape

I can't even get lucid dreams, it's over

Lol when I nofapped years ago I had a lucid dream - I opened gelbooru, inserted my favorite tags and started masturbating.
Just lol when you're so virgin that even in your wildest dreams you're jacking of to anime girls on the internet.

hahahahaha I laughed so loud at the imagery of that, expecting 3 girls to appear and you get 3 chavs instead who fucking stab you, you cant make this shit up (or you can).
Lol when I nofapped years ago I had a lucid dream - I opened gelbooru, inserted my favorite tags and started masturbating.
Just lol when you're so virgin that even in your wildest dreams you're jacking of to anime girls on the internet.

I had that with nhentai instead

LD's would be great
but i do nothing in them
LD=cope

also
how would we have sex in dream if we dont even know what sex feels like?