Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can’t even get a job at McDonald’s

Low Tier Currycel

Low Tier Currycel

Officer
I can’t even get a job at McDonald’s and I applied to lot of other jobs to moneymaxx. I went to McDonald’s and handed my resume and didn’t get a call back probably because I’m overqualified since I graduated from college. McDonald’s would rather hire Tyrone, Shaniqua, honky ass white trash hillbilly redneck cousin fuckers, foids, Chads, single mothers and underage people who get paid less than minimum wage in McDonald’s over me.

I can’t even get a job at McDonald’s and I applied to lot of other jobs to moneymaxx. I went to McDonald’s and handed my resume and didn’t get a call back probably because I’m overqualified since I graduated from college. McDonald’s would rather hire Tyrone, Shaniqua, honky ass white trash hillbilly redneck cousin fuckers, foids, Chads, single mothers and underage people who get paid less than minimum wage in McDonald’s over me.
mcdonalds doesnt like to hire whites. are u white? if male even worse.

No McWage for your sorry inkwell ass.

Welcome to the club.

Get neetbux if you can. It mogs McJobs, anyway.

mcdonalds doesnt like to hire whites. are u white? if male even worse.
I’m Indian male. I’m 30 years old. I live in cucknada where McDonald’s hire Tyrone’s, Shaniqua’s, white trash metheads and single moms along with underage people.

No McWage for your sorry inkwell ass.

Welcome to the club.

Get neetbux if you can. It mogs McJobs, anyway.
Facts bro. I already work a sign holder job and I’m under contract for five months for snow shoveling. Ballin money maxing.

Facts bro. I already work a sign holder job and I’m under contract for five months for snow shoveling. Ballin money maxing.
-
Niiiice

Snow shoveling is for seriously fit and strong people-- you are probably buff, or you will be

Respect to you my bro, from this fat slob here
-
-

Last edited:
McDonalds only hires illegals.

Yeah even in Europe they only hire NT's and ex convicts.

why would you wanna work there anyway? if you can try and find a good factory job, or work construction. the pay with those jobs, mogs mcdonalds into the next planet.

Tyrone
Jamal
Shanequia
LeMarius
DeMarius

Why are nigger names so retarded

why would you wanna work there anyway? if you can try and find a good factory job, or work construction. the pay with those jobs, mogs mcdonalds into the next planet.
I applied to factory jobs and got either not selected online and didn’t get a call. Only reason I applied to McDonald’s is because I hear people say McDonald’s is always hiring but that’s not true.

I would just lie and say I only have a high school diploma. They don't need to know and meanwhile you can look for a better job.

Ironically NEETbuxx mogs McDonald burger flipping

I would just lie and say I only have a high school diploma. They don't need to know and meanwhile you can look for a better job.
My sign holder and mascot job knew I was a college graduate and didn’t care and still hired me. Sign holder jobs will hire anyone and won’t do background checks.

Are you this guy? I feel like you said you were at point can’t remember

honky ass white trash hillbilly redneck cousin fuckers,

Try again

Brutal. What degree do you have? It sucks that actually improving yourself makes you ineligible :feelsclown:

fast food workers are getting paid good now because remember they walked off the job? a long time ago and said pay us more or we quit.

fast food workers are getting paid good now because remember they walked off the job? a long time ago and said pay us more or we quit.
True. It was the fight for $15 campaign from 2014 to 2016. In my province Ontario Canada fast food workers make $16.55 which is the minimum wage in Ontario Canada.

No service job for incels, that's for normies and above

Are there gaps in your employment? I have giant year sized gaps in mine, but also have a college degree. I got rejected by many companies too, I don't think I was overqualified though lmao, most likely because of my inconsistent work history.

Are there gaps in your employment? I have giant year sized gaps in mine, but also have a college degree. I got rejected by many companies too, I don't think I was overqualified though lmao, most likely because of my inconsistent work history.
Only 16 month gaps due to depression and anxiety and Covid 19.

You have a moped ? You could try uber eats. Its underrated, you dont have to talk to anyone almost.

Try Walmart. They turned me down one time

LMFAO thinking chads apply to McDonalds for any role except manager/CEO

LMFAO thinking chads apply to McDonalds for any role except manager/CEO
In Canada there are some Chads that apply to McDonald’s and get promoted to manager pretty quickly.

McJews only hires soys so they can control them with wage theft

Last edited:
Does that means I cannot have any Fry's to go with my shakes?

It's for the best don't bother with customer facing jobs

Wtf don’t u have a bachelors how

Op has a bachelors

McDonald's is so retarded man. every time i go to one they seem overstaffed to the extreme. Like do they really need 20 clowns back there?

McDonald's is so retarded man. every time i go to one they seem overstaffed to the extreme. Like do they really need 20 clowns back there?
Overstaffing is good actually. Understaffing is bad because the boss would yell at you and you have to multitask which I have a problem with multitasking. I’m only great at sign holder jobs.